Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

13 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

Wow... can’t believe all the downs——-. It’s cool, we’ll revisit this in 2 months. I think you’ll feel differently. 

Don't worry.  I don't think you're crazy but I am keep an open mind to everything. 

I know there's different types of ways to destroy your enemy.  A biohazard can be weaponized if the enemy isn't prepared for it.  As the numbers spike, it would leave the enemy vulnerable.  Currently our economy under a progressive collapse as this pandemic is taking its toll.

Anything entity dependent on mass gatherings of random human beings for exchange of assets truly pose a threat to the average American's health. 

However, the video is correct about one thing.  Media has a fatal flaw that causes individuals to fight among themselves while their governments strikes by taking away rights, passing bull**** statutes, or military moves.   The other day, I read that they were pushing a bill during this "crisis".  It was on the subreddit for corona virus.  Its difficult to find...through "google"...as i expected.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

21 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

If anyone is interested in taking the red pill, check this out. The Corona Virus is a very small part of this, but please be safe as it is a factor.

Wasn't that basically the plot of Metal Gear Solid 2?

4 hours ago, ~O~ said:

Don't worry.  I don't think you're crazy but I am keep an open mind to everything. 

I know there's different types of ways to destroy your enemy.  A biohazard can be weaponized if the enemy isn't prepared for it.  As the numbers spike, it would leave the enemy vulnerable.  Currently our economy under a progressive collapse as this pandemic is taking its toll.

Anything entity dependent on mass gatherings of random human beings for exchange of assets truly pose a threat to the average American's health. 

However, the video is correct about one thing.  Media has a fatal flaw that causes individuals to fight among themselves while their governments strikes by taking away rights, passing bull**** statutes, or military moves.   The other day, I read that they were pushing a bill during this "crisis".  It was on the subreddit for corona virus.  Its difficult to find...through "google"...as i expected.  

I believe we are restructuring the Fed, (back to gold standard) prosecuting Pedophiles and human traffickers. We will be addressing the mockingbird media soon and yes the politicians whom have committed Tyranny. 

Goggle has relaxed their algorithms so things should be better for transparency as of yesterday or the day before. The people will soon see the truth. You can all call me a kook, but wait 2 months before you do so.

• Downvote 3

4 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

I believe we are restructuring the Fed, (back to gold standard) prosecuting Pedophiles and human traffickers. We will be addressing the mockingbird media soon and yes the politicians whom have committed Tyranny. 

Goggle has relaxed their algorithms so things should be better for transparency as of yesterday or the day before. The people will soon see the truth. You can all call me a kook, but wait 2 months before you do so.

Gold standard? You know gold’s worth is arbitrary just like the dollar.  

This is pure speculation, but have been following for quite some time. We should be going off the fiat currency system where the Fed just prints money. We have to  have a backing of our currency with gold and possibly natural elements. Bottom line is we can’t keep printing money that is constantly devaluing. That’s why a sub cost $10.00 now. It will have to be backed like it was in 1971 when Nixon was in office and we were on the gold standard. We are the reserve currency of the world where countries have to exchange in our money to buy certain goods (energy ect.); that’s probably going away. I’m not an expert on this stuff, but have common sense. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Magicpassion said:

This is pure speculation, but have been following for quite some time. We should be going off the fiat currency system where the Fed just prints money. We have to  have a backing of our currency with gold and possibly natural elements. Bottom line is we can’t keep printing money that is constantly devaluing. That’s why a sub cost $10.00 now. It will have to be backed like it was in 1971 when Nixon was in office and we were on the gold standard. We are the reserve currency of the world where countries have to exchange in our money to buy certain goods (energy ect.); that’s probably going away. I’m not an expert on this stuff, but have common sense. 

We would just have to arbitrarily inflate the value of gold to compensate for not printing money. Inflation is inevitable