Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

12 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

Very proud of our guys as well, all our starters except Evan on that list? Should we be reading into this? 

Selfish on and off the court! At least he’s consistent lol.

1 hour ago, Magicpassion said:

Lol, or he knows he’s out of here.

That was my first thought too. Then there's TRoss. Don't know what to make of that either. Everyone else doesn't make much and I would be concerned about long term impact on guys earnings potential for them too - like Wes, Khem and Gary Clark. But Evan and TRoss would HAVE the money and will be able to make more. So they either spent everything they've got or they're s***heads. I guess Evan could be sending money to France, maybe.

7 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I'm sorry to hear of your untimely misfortune, Markelle. My thoughts and prayers are with you and all of us. And pray that we will have this catastrophic event behind us soon.

3 hrs. ago, Markelle's Revenge Said:

5BfPk9.gif

I've got goose bumps from reading that you are an actor, Markelle. . .in LA?

When JJZFL said that he is a physician and MagicPassion posted that he was going to a real estate event overseas (Manchester) in May, I was so impressed. I came to realize the diversity of the TBN message board and the broad population of members across the USA, from foreign countries, various age groups, backgrounds, walks of life and ethnicity.

We never know who we are conversating with. Who knows, sometimes Alex Martins might be in on discussions.  :)

We are not that "dried up little pond" that Shaq described us to be. 

**I know. . . sometimes I can be a drama queen.                                             

jmPxaY.png           GO MAGIC!!!!!!

Thank you so much for your kind words I believe we will all be okay soon enough and then we can get back going for that 7th seed and revenge on the Raptors!!  

55 minutes ago, MARKELLE'S REVENGE said:

Thank you so much for your kind words I believe we will all be okay soon enough and then we can get back going for that 7th seed and revenge on the Raptors!!  

Well if we get JI back I can see that. Not without though. :( fingers crossed hey

41 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Don’t mess with me... If this is true it’s fantastic news! 

I'm not sure why this is fantastic news. I get that for a short time he was probably too involved in the basketball side of things; but that seems to no longer have been the case, since the organization went to the President of Basketball Ops and GM format. And no one can argue that Martins wasn't fantastic at his actual job.

15 minutes ago, Justin Jaudon said:

I'm not sure why this is fantastic news. I get that for a short time he was probably too involved in the basketball side of things; but that seems to no longer have been the case, since the organization went to the President of Basketball Ops and GM format. And no one can argue that Martins wasn't fantastic at his actual job.

Because he was part of the problem for many years and he deserved to be fired a long time ago because of those things. 

From an Irishceltichater to the rest of Magic nation/family. Thank you lot and be careful. It may be the Guinness talking but we’re in this together. 

The future is bright. JI will be back, Fultz and Bamba will improve and AG will continue to embrace his role as an all purpose playmaker. 

Stay safe! Sláinte!