Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

9 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Just checking in to be honest. Nothing else 

Appreciate it Jay.  Here in LA everything is pretty much shut down except grocery stores.  As an actor I’m out of work right now unemployment it is for now 

5 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

There is more then this virus going on behind the scenes folks; mark my words......

Please enlighten us

I'm sorry to hear of your untimely misfortune, Markelle. My thoughts and prayers are with you and all of us. And pray that we will have this catastrophic event behind us soon.

3 hrs. ago, Markelle's Revenge Said:

Appreciate it Jay.  Here in LA everything is pretty much shut down except grocery stores.  As an actor I’m out of work right now unemployment it is for now

5BfPk9.gif

I've got goose bumps from reading that you are an actor, Markelle. . .in LA?

When JJZFL said that he is a physician and MagicPassion posted that he was going to a real estate event overseas (Manchester) in May, I was so impressed. I came to realize the diversity of the TBN message board and the broad population of members across the USA, from foreign countries, various age groups, backgrounds, walks of life and ethnicity.

We never know who we are conversating with. Who knows, sometimes Alex Martins might be in on discussions.  :)

We are not that "dried up little pond" that Shaq described us to be. 

**I know. . . sometimes I can be a drama queen.                                             

jmPxaY.png           GO MAGIC!!!!!!

3 hours ago, MARKELLE'S REVENGE said:

Hi, Markelle. I posted a reply to your (this) post. It's on page 266.

I know this is weird but I copied and pasted your quote instead of clicking on "quote". I was trying to restructure my comments, along with images, to make things fit.  :)

4 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

There is more then this virus going on behind the scenes folks; mark my words......

Really, how do you get a negative for that? 

1 hour ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I'm sorry to hear of your untimely misfortune, Markelle. My thoughts and prayers are with you and all of us. And pray that we will have this catastrophic event behind us soon.

3 hrs. ago, Markelle's Revenge Said:

5BfPk9.gif

I've got goose bumps from reading that you are an actor, Markelle. . .in LA?

When JJZFL said that he is a physician and MagicPassion posted that he was going to a real estate event overseas (Manchester) in May, I was so impressed. I came to realize the diversity of the TBN message board and the broad population of members across the USA, from foreign countries, various age groups, backgrounds, walks of like and ethnicity.

We never know who we are conversating with. Who knows, sometimes Alex Martins might be in on discussions.  :)

We are not that "dried up little pond" that Shaq described us to be. 

**I know. . . sometimes I can be a drama queen.                                             

jmPxaY.png           GO MAGIC!!!!!!

You’re good positive energy on this board and I appreciate you as you help balance out the haters and negative posters. 

good blend of vets and young fellas contributing to the fund, proud of this team. glad the staff are being compensated and I hope all of y’all are hangin in there. Scary times

38 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

good blend of vets and young fellas contributing to the fund, proud of this team. glad the staff are being compensated and I hope all of y’all are hangin in there. Scary times

Very proud of our guys as well, all our starters except Evan on that list? Should we be reading into this?