Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

6 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

good for Mo!! Also tagged JI and Kelle in the post, which I imagine means they’re helping out... these young guns continue to prove they’re our future while are high paid vets continue to show why we can’t help but feel a bit disappointed in them. Talk and action are very different things and I appreciate Mo for stepping up and helping out the staff in need.

This is baffling to me that a young athlete has to do this and not - y'know the billionaire owner of the team. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

This is baffling to me that a young athlete has to do this and not - y'know the billionaire owner of the team. 

Yeah, it’s infuriating. I think Cuban is the only one that stepped up from the ownership end

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

46 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, it’s infuriating. I think Cuban is the only one that stepped up from the ownership end

Alex Martins said on the press conference they will take care of all workers, like they always did before. For example during the lockout year.

Just because it wasnt posted on social media by everyone doesnt mean they arent taking care of it.

https://www.nba.com/magic/alex-martins-our-top-priority-health-and-safety-our-players-our-fans-our-staff-our-sponsors-and-20200312

• Upvote 4

Anything shared/posted by ESPN seems stupid at this point. Everything is cancelled/postponed, so they're just showing history highlights to keep their brand relevant. I get why they're doing it but it's dumb. 

I went to ESPN's website to see if they'll mention anything about straight up cancelling the season or what they'll do. I miss the NBA...our team was starting to click. We were gonna get the 7 seed and win a first round series...shock the world by beating Toronto. 

So, potentially Mid-June return with the playoffs going in to late summer or the fall. If it happens that way (still waaayy too much unknown, but if..) we get JI back for the late push.