Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

I don't really know what to say on it all. But yeah if your old or have a poor immune system stay safe and vigilant.

Seems to me like the mass panic has been driven up by the media. Quite outrageous really.

It really is just a strain of flu. I'd be more concerned if it the death toll was kids and younger people .. it's not at all

If what you say is true--that it is a strain of flu--I had my flu shot back in Nov. 2019. So, I'm wondering if this coronavirus could be resistant to the normal flu shot. --Just thinking out loud.

One thing I read said it can be fatal in 2-3.5 percent of people compared to about .1% of people that die of the common flu.

10 minutes ago, jjgator said:

One thing I read said it can be fatal in 2-3.5 percent of people compared to about .1% of people that die of the common flu.f

If you have lung problems.. kidney problems and poor immune system it's very dangerous. Old age is also a issue probably as the body wont be a strong as it used to be.. which is common sense

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

K..... I dont know what's going on anymore.  I'm going to get my groceries and plan my escape from the zombies.  

• Upvote 1

In 15 mins, when my son wakes up, I get to explain to him that we won’t be going to the game tonight, and he won’t be on the court paired up with a Magic player during the national anthem, and we won’t be cutting down the net on the court after the game, and he won’t be getting a Jonathan Isaac bobble head ...on his 8th birthday. Thanks NBA

• Downvote 1

44 minutes ago, magicblue said:

In 15 mins, when my son wakes up, I get to explain to him that we won’t be going to the game tonight, and he won’t be on the court paired up with a Magic player during the national anthem, and we won’t be cutting down the net on the court after the game, and he won’t be getting a Jonathan Isaac bobble head ...on his 8th birthday. Thanks NBA

So sorry. That’s really disappointing.