Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

I don't really know what to say on it all. But yeah if your old or have a poor immune system stay safe and vigilant.

Seems to me like the mass panic has been driven up by the media. Quite outrageous really.

It really is just a strain of flu. I'd be more concerned if it the death toll was kids and younger people .. it's not at all

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

i love that.

Meanwhile, all of this just escalated really quickly!

Yep. All very weird

33 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Everybody stay safe. This is not going to go away any time soon. Please avoid crowds and good luck. My good wishes are with y’all. 

Thanks, Fan. Same to you too.

In May, I was going to make my usual trip to my vacation home, changing flights in Atlanta and flying into Reagan Airport in DC.  But that trip can wait. I don't like flying anyway and airplanes have always been known to be full of germs before the outbreak of this virus.

47 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I don't really know what to say on it all. But yeah if your old or have a poor immune system stay safe and vigilant.

Seems to me like the mass panic has been driven up by the media. Quite outrageous really.

It really is just a strain of flu. I'd be more concerned if it the death toll was kids and younger people .. it's not at all

That's cold, Jay Magic. You could at least use the term "senior citizen", maybe "elderly".  :)

Anyway, like MagicPassion, I'm becoming a conspiracy theorist. Remember the Anthrax outbreak, it was a white powder that if I can recall, a human developed this substance and started distributing it--most of the time through the mail. 

I'm thinking this coronavirus germ was created in a lab. I might be wrong.

3 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

That's cold, Jay Magic. You could at least use the term "senior citizen", maybe "elderly".  :)

Anyway, like MagicPassion, I'm becoming a conspiracy theorist. Remember the Anthrax outbreak, it was a white powder that if I can recall, a human developed this substance and started distributing it--most of the time through the mail. 

I'm thinking this coronavirus germ was created in a lab. I might be wrong.

I meant no offence to anybody. Just been doing my own research. No matter how it got here it's a time to be vigilant for sure. I've been watching some YouTube videos. It can become a bad Pneumonia type for some. It all depends on how your body reacts. Everyone will be affected differently.