Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

12 hours ago, MagicFanDan said:

Hello All,

Please allow me to introduce myself. I’ve read this board daily for the past several years, but have never created an account until now. 

I’ve also was a season ticket holder from 91-2015 (moved to SC, then Tampa). 

Most importantly I bleed blue! 

Go Magic!

Welcome!

• Upvote 1

On 3/3/2020 at 9:59 AM, TrueBlueDrew said:

21 games left. If we can go 2-2 in our next 4 games. I actually would feel pretty good about the rest of March. After the Memphis away game, the next 10 games...I think we could win 7 of them. Then a tough stretch to end the season, I'm only seeing 2 wins there. That would put us at 38 wins though. 

Update... we went 3-1 haha

The battle for the 7 seed and avoid getting swept by the Bucks starts now! Can Fournier miss another 10 games?

So the Warriors are the first team to officially announce they will play games without fans in attendance.  It is a matter of when and not if the Magic (and the rest of the league) follow suit. 

On the basketball side, it is really unfortunate that we're in the home-heavy part of our schedule.  8 of the next 10 games are at home, but they won't be true "home" games if there are no fans.

On the human side, this is so ****ty for the people who work at the arena.

1 hour ago, ML6 said:

So the Warriors are the first team to officially announce they will play games without fans in attendance.  It is a matter of when and not if the Magic (and the rest of the league) follow suit. 

On the basketball side, it is really unfortunate that we're in the home-heavy part of our schedule.  8 of the next 10 games are at home, but they won't be true "home" games if there are no fans.

I mean... Will STUFF at least be there? That dragon doesn’t mess around!

2 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

I have to admit i simply did not think the team had this level of offensive play in them. Even admitting the incredible poor shooting to start the season. Strictly from a fan standpoint, the team has been more entertaining to watch.

2 hours ago, ML6 said:

I work at the airport, this **** is scary from so many different angles. Not only am i more exposed, but i actually expect to work more if my co-workers get sick. The only good thing for me is i'm part of a union and have good health care if I get sick.

4 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Welcome MagicFanDan.

Those offensive stats explain why we're winning even with an uneven defense. Late season run last year was built on great defense instead, and we need to come back to it, cause those offensive stats will be hard to sustain for us.