Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Might be too early in this game to ask this question but... are we better without Evan? Or is this a product of how we’ve been playing lately? Or is it who we’ve played lately? To me I think we are better without Evan

12 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

That’s an interesting point Captain. I’m keeping a close eye to see if indeed it opens things up for others. 

Yeah my early observations are that we aren’t running so many plays for him and more so high and low screens for the easy pass

10 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

Could it be that a 3-d SG might be what we need? 

With the development of Gordon as a playmaker and rise of Fultz as a ball dominant lead guard, something’s gotta give.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Optimist Prime said:

With the development of Gordon as a playmaker and rise of Fultz as a ball dominant lead guard, something’s gotta give.

1 minute ago, Optimist Prime said:

I just want to see it continue to trend for the rest of the season. 

We need to monitor Harden's availability this summer and next summer. If the Rockets flame out early, Morey is gonna get fired and Westbrook/Harden could possibly get traded to begin the rebuild since their value will still be there.

13 hours ago, Optimist Prime said:

Hit the nail on the head. It's time to move on from Fournier and Vucevic. Both of those guys are stunting the growth of our young core, which is a pretty good core to build around.

• Like 1