Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

6 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

This decision is so odd. He did an amazing job as a coach over the last couple of years. My guess is this has Irving and KD’s fingerprints on it.

thats what I think too. toxic

Guys would you take Atkinson in the summer over Cliff? Bit random I know but literally throwing it out there.

Say if we didn't make the playoffs etc 

With 19 games to go and a pretty favourable SOS I think we should be aiming for the 7th seed and a .500 record. At that point we'd be looking at the Raptors or Celtics in the playoffs. Can't say I'm overly optimistic about either of those matchups but a second straight year of playoff basketball is still a positive.

3 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Guys would you take Atkinson in the summer over Cliff? Bit random I know but literally throwing it out there.

Say if we didn't make the playoffs etc 

You know, I wouldn’t hate the idea. However, I do like the focus Cliff has brought on the defensive end and cutting down turnovers. A few days ago when someone mentioned a new coach, my gut was a no. I was thinking “who is out there that you could get as an improvement.” I haven’t followed Kenny enough but I wouldn’t be upset at it. 

6 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

All very odd..  surely he has seen things he doesn't like

Irving is moody and KD is a beta with an alpha game. Probably say if this is true, it’s the personalities. Maybe one of those things where he thought “can’t be that bad. They’re so talented.” Then once they get there he’s like “oh ****.”

13 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I hope we're in on Caris Levert if the Nets try to move him for more complimentary pieces around KD and Kyrie. 

We talked about him a few weeks ago, his season was full of low and highs and I consedered him a great buy low candidate if he was going to be traded, because he's showed that x-factor but after the injury he needed time to recover, and the role on his team was also really variable... but right now, he has exploded again, so his price could be too high again for a player that is not established yet.

7 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

With 19 games to go and a pretty favourable SOS I think we should be aiming for the 7th seed and a .500 record. At that point we'd be looking at the Raptors or Celtics in the playoffs. Can't say I'm overly optimistic about either of those matchups but a second straight year of playoff basketball is still a positive.

I'd take us Vs the Raptors out of the 2

32 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I'd take us Vs the Raptors out of the 2

I prefer us vs Charlotte or Minnesota :)

I’m back folks, got suspended by Fultz4thewin for basically disagreeing and challenging him on certain topics, but I’m here to continue with my own opinions and insight no matter what. After all, this is what the board is about: a healthy exchange of ideas and insights where we’re all suppose to be given that right. 

• Upvote 3