Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

1 hour ago, Just a regular Magic fan said:

With respect, I am not sure why you are busting on Fultz. Considering what he has been through, I think he has come a long way. Recently on the Orlando Magic Pod Squad, AG called Fultz a point god. Those guys know who can play or not, so to me that is heaping a lot of praise on the young guy. It's clear the guy has some skill, plus Fultz is only 21 (Murray is 23) and he hasn't really played one complete season. I think he has sort of hit a wall because this is the most playing time he has had since coming in the NBA. I think he just needs some time and after he gets a complete summer to work on his game, I am confident he will have a breakout season next year. It also wouldn't hurt if he had some better players around him either, so maybe WelHam can do something with that. 

707361852_MurrayvsFultz1a.thumb.PNG.0456438fb4b54871ccd3e21d51dcd98a.PNG1092242469_MurrayvsFultz1b.thumb.PNG.35698dd253b98179f964ba576924fc77.PNG

I think you are misreading my posts. I stated several times I love MF and what he brings to our team. I was only questioning his deference on offense when I know he can do more than what he is doing for this team currently on that side of the ball. I get he is a rookie and he has been dealing with this injury for a while. I was only bringing up the point of him deferring more times than not on offense and disappearing on that end for long stretches at a time. In no way was I ever bashing him and that’s where I think a lot of you are misinterpreting what I was saying about him. I love his passing and he would be averaging more assists if guys around him were better. I just wish he would be more aggressive on offense that’s all. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

I think you are misreading my posts. I stated several times I love MF and what he brings to our team. I was only questioning his deference on offense when I know he can do more than what he is doing for this team currently on that side of the ball. I get he is a rookie and he has been dealing with this injury for a while. I was only bringing up the point of him deferring more times than not on offense and disappearing on that end for long stretches at a time. In no way was I ever bashing him and that’s where I think a lot of you are misinterpreting what I was saying about him. I love his passing and he would be averaging more assists if guys around him were better. I just wish he would be more aggressive on offense that’s all. 

That's cool. My apologies. I may have misunderstood. I thought you were down on him because you didn't think he had the IT factor. I was just pointing out that I think he will show more of it in time. With me, I think it is more important for all of us to actually have a discussion. I am just a regular guy who has a lot to learn when it comes to basketball. I value all positive input. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Just a regular Magic fan said:

That's cool. My apologies. I may have misunderstood. I thought you were down on him because you didn't think he had the IT factor. I was just pointing out that I think he will show more of it in time. With me, I think it is more important for all of us to actually have a discussion. I am just a regular guy who has a lot to learn when it comes to basketball. I value all positive input. 

No worries bro I enjoy having non condescending discussions about the Magic and basketball in general. What I won’t put up with is posters bashing people for their views and opinions especially when stats are used to support said argument. With that being said I also value all positive input and will continue having dialogue with those posters that know how to act civilized when having a discussion. Here’s to Fultz being an All Star in 2021 and taking the Magic out of this purgatory we are currently in! 

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Shams is reporting the Suns made a late push for Gordon at the deadline. I'm curious what they were offering.

My guess is Oubre and a first

28 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Shams is reporting the Suns made a late push for Gordon at the deadline. I'm curious what they were offering.

Thought that was reported already. We ended up asking for too much back. We asked for Bridges.

Magic's Clifford falls ill in game, taken to hospital

Orlando Magic coach Steve Clifford left Friday's game in Minnesota after falling ill and was taken to an area hospital for further evaluation.

Clifford "came down with an illness" during the third quarter, the team said.

Clifford was replaced by assistant coach Tyrone Corbin. The Magic went on to beat the Timberwolves 132-118.

Link:    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28853626/magic-coach-steve-clifford-falls-ill-game-taken-hospital

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

ESer3koXkAAgZJi?format=jpg&name=medium

You read that right. 9 threes

The future of the league. When they we’re winning he was getting  a lot of shine from the media. Has his performance dropped off much? I know Ayton came back and whatnot. 

https://awfulannouncing.com/local-networks/youtube-tv-deal-sinclair-fox-rsns-tightened-who-gets-what-networks.html

Just a little update on the YouTube TV thing. I thought they were adding FSN back to my area, but nope. I typed in an Orlando area code and they get it, but I'm in Gainesville and YouTube TV no longer carries the channel for Gainesville. They did give me a refund for this month and I got Hulu Live TV(they don't carry AMC or NBA TV though). AT&T Now is the other service that still carries the RSNs, but it's 80 dollars a month (they have a 65 dollar plan, but it doesn't include the RSNs). 

1 minute ago, jjgator said:

https://awfulannouncing.com/local-networks/youtube-tv-deal-sinclair-fox-rsns-tightened-who-gets-what-networks.html

Just a little update on the YouTube TV thing. I thought they were adding FSN back to my area, but nope. I typed in an Orlando area code and they get it, but I'm in Gainesville and YouTube TV no longer carries the channel for Gainesville. They did give me a refund for this month and I got Hulu Live TV(they don't carry AMC or NBA TV though). AT&T Now is the other service that still carries the RSNs, but it's 80 dollars a month (they have a 65 dollar plan, but it doesn't include the RSNs). 

Yep, total bummer. At that point there’s no reason to cord cut. Very little benefit financially. I think next season I’ll stick to my streams and maybe get League Pass.