Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

21 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

But he hasn't improved as time has gone on. He's been around the same numbers all year. 

And when one guy averages 10.6ppg 4.1 assists and 1.7 steals a game and the other guy averages 11.7 ppg 5.2 assists and 1.3 steals that's pretty similar

He actually has and you made me go and research it when I didn’t want to lol. Post ASG here are both players stats. 
Murray- 13 ppg on 48.5 percent on his 2’s and 50 percent on his 3’s. 5 assists, 5 rebounds, 2 steals, and shooting 87.5 percent on his free throw attempts. 

Fultz- 10.4 ppg on 46.4 percent on his 2’s and 0 percent on his 3’s. 7 assists, 2 rebounds, 1 steal, and shooting 64.3 percent on his free throw attempts. 

Give me Murray’s production all day and then tell me he hasn’t been improving this year and all while doing it with vets on his team and playing slightly fewer minutes.

35 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

He actually has and you made me go and research it when I didn’t want to lol. Post ASG here are both players stats. 
Murray- 13 ppg on 48.5 percent on his 2’s and 50 percent on his 3’s. 5 assists, 5 rebounds, 2 steals, and shooting 87.5 percent on his free throw attempts. 

Fultz- 10.4 ppg on 46.4 percent on his 2’s and 0 percent on his 3’s. 7 assists, 2 rebounds, 1 steal, and shooting 64.3 percent on his free throw attempts. 

Give me Murray’s production all day and then tell me he hasn’t been improving this year and all while doing it with vets on his team and playing slightly fewer minutes.

You're using a 6 game sample. 

The previous 5 games he was averaging 11 ppg. An outlier is bringing up his numbers. 

1 hour ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

I wouldn’t call Murray’s 39.1 percent from 3 point identical numbers in every category with Fultz. Also he’s upped his scoring average/consistency in that department considerably since the beginning of the year and he keeps getting better. 

Well that's why I said practically. 

6 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

You're using a 6 game sample. 

The previous 5 games he was averaging 11 ppg. An outlier is bringing up his numbers. 

Again you have your opinion and I have mine. Not gonna sit here and go back and forth with you any longer because it’s useless. We will just agree to disagree. Have a good evening sir. 

Just now, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Again you have your opinion and I have mine. Not gonna sit here and go back and forth with you any longer because it’s useless. We will just agree to disagree. Have a good evening sir. 

Good to know when your opinions are countered by well reasoned counter arguments you run away instead of having an open mind and learning something. 

• Downvote 4

27 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Good to know when your opinions are countered by well reasoned counter arguments you run away instead of having an open mind and learning something. 

Lol coming from the guy with a God complex and can’t handle people telling him he is wrong and then using stats to disprove him. I’m not running anywhere it’s just useless going back and forth with you because you  think your word and opinion is the only truth and your sorely mistaken which is why I won’t entertain your posts any longer. I give examples and you say they aren’t valid because you can’t handle someone disproving you. I also have a family and don’t have time talking about useless things for hours on end. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Are you honestly sitting here quoting a single game back at me and calling that "lately"?

Should I bring up his zero point 0-7 shooting effort in 21 minutes the other day and act like that's an honest representation of his game?

27 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

So you are gonna seriously pull up one game where he didn’t score and tell me he isn’t improving? I get it you don’t like when other people contradict you but you are something else. Cool story though bro. 

Hey, hey!!!!   You guys have been going on and on for pages on the same topic.

I was not able to watch the game last night (was not feeling well) and have tried to get caught up this afternoon.  

Just read a post by Jay Magic that Evan will not play tomorrow night (elbow injury). Any thoughts on what anyone expects the lineup and rotations might be?

I want more talk about the Magic and upcoming games, please!!!

h2WPM0.png                    tEqj21.png

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Hey, hey!!!!   You guys have been going on and on for pages on the same topic.

I was not able to watch the game last night (was not feeling well) and have tried to get caught up this afternoon.  

Just read a post by Jay Magic that Evan will not play tomorrow night (elbow injury). Any thoughts on what anyone expects the lineup and rotations might be?

I want more talk about the Magic and upcoming games, please!!!

h2WPM0.png                    tEqj21.png

Gotta be Wes starting at the 2. If Evan doesn't play

Remember a few years ago when a lot of us didn't want to end up being stuck as a 7-8 seed and first round exit each season? It seems like that's exactly where we are right now.

14 hours ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

I look at guys like Dejountay Murray and Ja Morant who are rookies playing with vets but they take over when needed by their respective teams. I don’t buy the whole needing to earn respect from the vets when those vets aren’t helping your team win. If you’re a baller and know it it should show on the court there’s no need to be passive or scared to show them up because that’s why you’re in the best league in the world with the best talent in the world. If Fultz had the IT factor he would show it more on the court. Maybe the coach is telling him to set his guys up more than look for his own shot but that’s why we are in this shambolic mess to begin with. Entitled vets who aren’t held accountable for terrible play night in and out. 

With respect, I am not sure why you are busting on Fultz. Considering what he has been through, I think he has come a long way. Recently on the Orlando Magic Pod Squad, AG called Fultz a point god. Those guys know who can play or not, so to me that is heaping a lot of praise on the young guy. It's clear the guy has some skill, plus Fultz is only 21 (Murray is 23) and he hasn't really played one complete season. I think he has sort of hit a wall because this is the most playing time he has had since coming in the NBA. I think he just needs some time and after he gets a complete summer to work on his game, I am confident he will have a breakout season next year. It also wouldn't hurt if he had some better players around him either, so maybe WelHam can do something with that. 

707361852_MurrayvsFultz1a.thumb.PNG.0456438fb4b54871ccd3e21d51dcd98a.PNG1092242469_MurrayvsFultz1b.thumb.PNG.35698dd253b98179f964ba576924fc77.PNG

49 minutes ago, Just a regular Magic fan said:

With respect, I am not sure why you are busting on Fultz. Considering what he has been through, I think he has come a long way. Recently on the Orlando Magic Pod Squad, AG called Fultz a point god. Those guys know who can play or not, so to me that is heaping a lot of praise on the young guy. It's clear the guy has some skill, plus Fultz is only 21 (Murray is 23) and he hasn't really played one complete season. I think he has sort of hit a wall because this is the most playing time he has had since coming in the NBA. I think he just needs some time and after he gets a complete summer to work on his game, I am confident he will have a breakout season next year. It also wouldn't hurt if he had some better players around him either, so maybe WelHam can do something with that. 

707361852_MurrayvsFultz1a.thumb.PNG.0456438fb4b54871ccd3e21d51dcd98a.PNG1092242469_MurrayvsFultz1b.thumb.PNG.35698dd253b98179f964ba576924fc77.PNG

Yeah I agree. I love traditional distributing PG’s and he’s so good at that. Also got to be happy that he’s starting and hasn’t had to miss games. That’s a big plus.

• Upvote 1