Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

37 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I really wish we used some of our young guys the way Tatum is being used. Kemba literally gave the ball up to allow Tatum the chance to win the game. Meanwhile we have Fournier and Vuch dominating the offense. 

I truly believe the changes we want to see are coming in the summer. As it stands we have too many cooks in the kitchen so to speak... After last night Clifford needs to let Fultz and AG have more opportunities to have their moments to close. I think P4TW gave us some good statistics that back up that notion also. 

7 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

No updates. But I believe he will personally. Just opinions of course 

From a few days ago:

Orlando Magic president Jeff Weltman has provided an unfortunate update on the status of 22-year-old forward Jonathan Isaac, who is currently dealing with a knee injury. Weltman recently made an appearance on ESPN’s Afternoons with Scott Anez podcast and revealed Isaac isn’t expected back this season: “Yeah, I never want to say a thousand percent, but I think we’re not expecting him back, put it that way,” Weltman responded when asked if he could confirm if Isaac is expected to sit out the remainder of the season. “And if we’re pleasantly surprised then so be it, but the fact of the matter is the longer you’re out you’re gonna get de-conditioned and we don’t ever wanna rush our guys back or put them in a position to get re-injured, god forbid. We’re taking a very cautious approach as we always do.”

Source: https://hoopshype.com/storyline/jonathan-isaac-injury/

2 minutes ago, random said:

From a few days ago:

Orlando Magic president Jeff Weltman has provided an unfortunate update on the status of 22-year-old forward Jonathan Isaac, who is currently dealing with a knee injury. Weltman recently made an appearance on ESPN’s Afternoons with Scott Anez podcast and revealed Isaac isn’t expected back this season: “Yeah, I never want to say a thousand percent, but I think we’re not expecting him back, put it that way,” Weltman responded when asked if he could confirm if Isaac is expected to sit out the remainder of the season. “And if we’re pleasantly surprised then so be it, but the fact of the matter is the longer you’re out you’re gonna get de-conditioned and we don’t ever wanna rush our guys back or put them in a position to get re-injured, god forbid. We’re taking a very cautious approach as we always do.”

Source: https://hoopshype.com/storyline/jonathan-isaac-injury/

We have 2 months to go of the season. I have a feeling he's gonna return. But if he doesn't so be it. 

3 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

We have 2 months to go of the season. I have a feeling he's gonna return. But if he doesn't so be it. 

Based on what I expect is going on, a normal athlete in normal circumstances should probably be able to return in 3-4 weeks. 

I don't know if that means he'll be in "NBA" shape. I don't know if we'll be overly cautious and hold him out. 

You'd think they'd want him back testing it in limited capacity. I wouldn't expect him to be a full participant this season but you could basically give him Clark's minutes for the last 15 games and hold him out of back to backs

I saw his interview and he’s playing it low key underdog; didn’t realize he had 44” vertical. He also could have played pro baseball; you may be right as he is obviously a great athlete. 

The skills contest is so dumb lol. An uncontested pass, layup, and jumper. Wow! What a display of skill!