Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Last 10 games:

Ross (29): 30.9 min, shooting 30.6/25.9.

Vuc (29): 33.9 min, shooting 48.5/27.3.

Fournier (27): 33.9 min, shooting 41.7/41.3.

Gordon (24): 35.5 min, shooting 42.5/35.6.

Fultz (21): 31.5 min, shooting 47.4/30.4.

Bamba (21): 13.3 min, shooting 59.5/53.8.

Can I get a youth movement?  

6 hours ago, jmmagicfan said:

I agree - I think many people are going to be pleasantly surprised. I'm just trying to keep my expectations in check for him as well. 

I mean until we see him play in the NBA and see what he can do I have zero expectations.   Not all #16 first round draft picks turn out to be even good enough to stay in the league.  

37 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

I mean until we see him play in the NBA and see what he can do I have zero expectations.   Not all #16 first round draft picks turn out to be even good enough to stay in the league.  

He'll be good enough to stick. He's got a well rounded skill set and a high IQ. He'll at least be Mike Scott

3 hours ago, JJZFL said:

Wasn't he a top 10 pick until the injury? That doesn't change much but his expectations were higher until the injury if I remember correctly. 

51 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

We look different with a dominant Gordon. What changed? Have not been watching the games for several weeks. 

We assume he is finally healthy. Plus he's just overall making better decisions. 

12 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Eh. You might want to temper your expectations. He's got significant upside but he's probably going to be something like a more productive Joe Ingles or a Morris brother without the baggage and a higher basketball IQ. 

I don't really have to. I believe he's going to be excellent for our team. That will do me. The front office were targeting him clearly. Excited to see what happens.

In saying that. A more athletic Ingles/ Morris with excellent defence is a very very good player. 

21 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Jason Tatum is slowly becoming 1 of my favourite players in the entire league

I really wish we used some of our young guys the way Tatum is being used. Kemba literally gave the ball up to allow Tatum the chance to win the game. Meanwhile we have Fournier and Vuch dominating the offense. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Babir_9 said:

Is Isaac going to play this season? Any updates?

No updates. But I believe he will personally. Just opinions of course