Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

4 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Dwight Howard is on there...

Edit: wait... McGee?!?!?!

Edit 2: and no Zion!?!?!?

I had to check a second time to see if McGee was on there also. He has done a very good job at center for the Lakers. McGee also was a key to GS winning their last championship. He is a blocking machine. I think he deserves to be on that list this year.

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I had to check a second time to see if McGee was on there also. He has done a very good job at center for the Lakers. McGee also was a key to GS winning their last championship. He is a blocking machine. I think he deserves to be on that list this year.

He played 12mpg in the playoffs for golden State. 

This year he's averaging 7 points per game and 6 rebounds per game and 1.6 bpg. 

There are 10 centers on that list better than him. 

There's probably a dozen better options in the league. 

So...I understand the Hawks suck. But that seemed like a good high energy game from us. Also balanced probably the way it needs to be. 20+ for a Gordon/Vuc/Fournier/Ross and good contributions from the bench. That’s hopefully a blueprint for a return to last seasons form. When DJ comes back, hopefully they will just help all the more. 

1 hour ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

So...I understand the Hawks suck. But that seemed like a good high energy game from us. Also balanced probably the way it needs to be. 20+ for a Gordon/Vuc/Fournier/Ross and good contributions from the bench. That’s hopefully a blueprint for a return to last seasons form. When DJ comes back, hopefully they will just help all the more. 

I dunno. I mean, it’s nice to see shots fall, but the defense is starting to become a major concern.

On 2/9/2020 at 3:29 AM, TrueBlueDrew said:

I realize that you can take upbeat music and put it behind the best plays of someones year and make them look like they're amazing.

However...

I can't help but ask what would our year look like if Fultz, Isaac, and AG had a year together? I think we'd be in a very different position both in wins/losses and team/fan morale. I think there is still hope. We just need to realize who we are. We have to transition to a fast pace team now that we have a fast paced point guard. 

Isaac must be used more often at 5 and Gordon at 4...but we know that Clifford will never do that...I also would love to see Ross playing starter minutes at 2-3. This will give us athletic , fast team to compete in the modern NBA.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Fournier is 1/14 on threes in the last 2 minutes when the score is within 5 points. 

There is a shocker. I cringe every time he puts the ball on the floor in the last five minutes. I can predict future failure with him. It’s inevitable.

But we have a great coach. Blah blah f ing blah