Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

13 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

If he is injury free by the playoffs or down the stretch he should play. 

I disagree. Nothing to gain and everything to lose. 

2 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

I disagree. Nothing to gain and everything to lose. 

If he is 100% fit and healthy he needs to play in my opinion. Ruffly 8 weeks to go for the regular season. By my calculation he should be off crutches within the next week or so. Unless he has a more serious injury then we are letting on

8 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

No Magic player at all

Why would there be? Our best American players are a guy having his worst season since his rookie year and two 3rd year young fellas that have both missed more games than they’ve played so far in their young careers. I bet Vooch and Fournier will make it though... lol

17 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Why would there be? Our best American players are a guy having his worst season since his rookie year and two 3rd year young fellas that have both missed more games than they’ve played so far in their young careers. I bet Vooch and Fournier will make it though... lol

Dwight Howard is on there...

Edit: wait... McGee?!?!?!

Edit 2: and no Zion!?!?!?

19 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Aaron Gordon is clearly not rated at all 

19 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

No Trae Young

27 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

23 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Aaron Gordon is clearly not rated at all 

Wow, didn’t look too closely at the list and just saw the big typical names on first read. I’m not surprised that AG isn’t on there after they blackballed him over the summer and he regressed. I think a healthy Isaac gets an invite, especially cause he impressed on the select team. Fultz will get an opportunity at some point if he keeps on the uptick.

8 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Wow, didn’t look too closely at the list and just saw the big typical names on first read. I’m not surprised that AG isn’t on there after they blackballed him over the summer and he regressed. I think a healthy Isaac gets an invite, especially cause he impressed on the select team. Fultz will get an opportunity at some point if he keeps on the uptick.

Yeah I don't really care that Gordon didn't get invited even if he did continue his positive trend from last year. This isn't a list of the best players or anything and Gordon's been bad and he's not the best player to play what his role would be on team USA vs Harrison Barnes or Middleton or Brown or Harrell or Gordon Hayward. 

But McGee being on there is crazy. There's no reason for his inclusion. It doesn't make sense. 

Plumlee, Howard, Mcgee, Barnes, conley, kuzma. All this guys should not be there. Most of them are not even in the starting lineup on their current teams.  
zion, Trae, Isaac, morant Jaren Jackson, aming others, should be there instead

1 minute ago, magicdoc1 said:

Plumlee, Howard, Mcgee, Barnes, conley, kuzma. All this guys should not be there. Most of them are not even in the starting lineup on their current teams.  
zion, Trae, Isaac, morant Jaren Jackson, aming others, should be there instead

Eh. It's not about pulling the best players, it's about pulling the best team. You need a guy that's just happy being there and not playing most nights but can play well in a small role. which is why plumlee is involved. Barnes is probably the same way. Same with Joe Harris. 

But yeah, Jackson should have the opportunity to play that role over guys like McGee.