Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

16 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

I think it’s doubtful we beat any good teams but I’ve been wrong before 

If we play how we played yesterday we can beat most teams as long as our defence is up to our standards. 

Yesterday was exactly the way for us to play every single game

16 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

If we play how we played yesterday we can beat most teams as long as our defence is up to our standards. 

Yesterday was exactly the way for us to play every single game

The issue has always been consistency 

1 minute ago, Gordon MVP said:

The issue has always been consistency 

It's about time it changed then. It's actually maddening that we know what works but we hardly do it. The ball has to be in Markelles hands every time going up the floor. I think we see what happened last night become the norm from now

Was Shaq really implying that AG was high?? Surely that's a red flag? I don't know what to make of it. Maybe he don't smoke it but he does the edibles etc? Gotta say he does look high lol

I'd rather not have players that take any drugs at myself. Maybe it's not a topic to discuss. Surely he wouldn't come on national TV stoned out of his nut lol

49 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:
Was Shaq really implying that AG was high?? Surely that's a red flag? I don't know what to make of it. Maybe he don't smoke it but he does the edibles etc? Gotta say he does look high lol

I'd rather not have players that take any drugs at myself. Maybe it's not a topic to discuss. Surely he wouldn't come on national TV stoned out of his nut lol

I think it's a non issue either way. Unless/until he pops hot it doesn't matter. 

He does look a little crazy though lol. 

2 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

I don’t think there’s any doubt that’s what Shaq was implying and rightfully so. I don’t care a whole lot about what players do in their downtime but it’s definitely not a good look to be visibly stoned on national TV, especially considering the way AG has played this year. Idk man, this really could be an issue

6 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Lol Dude was shaggielistic.