Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

33 minutes ago, The Boss said:

I was really disappointed when we re-signed Vuc, I wanted us to take a little step back and start Bamba.

Clearly Bamba wasn't/isn't ready to start, the FO would have seen this so had to have someone start at center. So my question is, what realistic options could we have had in the off-season if we let Vuc walk, who was available that would have been on reasonable deals?

I no longer blame the FO for not throwing Bamba in the deep end, it would have been a disaster.

Gortat is currently out of the league, Kyle O'Quinn settled for a 1-yr contract with Philly just off the top of my head. 

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

Well here we are in the midst of a five day break and this forum has managed to stay pretty active, so that’s a good thing.  My only disappointment, now that ML6 has brought up the subject of tinfoil hats, is that it didn’t generate more discussion.  It’s one of my favorite topics!

UFO’s are real!  How bout that one?  Oh and the earth is round. 

wIyDEE.jpg    Fellow Posters:  ML6, JJZFL and Fan For Too Long (See your posts below.)

aLUFRt.jpg    Mfce6h.jpg

12 hours ago, ML6 said:

NBA denied our request for a disabled player exception for Isaac.  Put on the tin foil hats boys.

11 hours ago, JJZFL said:

I already wear mine at all times although I recently started taking it off to shower :)

7 hours ago, JJZFL said:

Well here we are in the midst of a five day break and this forum has managed to stay pretty active, so that’s a good thing.  My only disappointment, now that ML6 has brought up the subject of tinfoil hats, is that it didn’t generate more discussion.  It’s one of my favorite topics!

5 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

15 hours ago, JJZFL said:

13 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Oh and the earth is round. 

OK let's not get crazy

15 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

No it's not, it's flat with a MAGIC barrier around it that 1) keeps all the water from pouring off the sides and 2) transports you to the other side without any noticeable change in time or alignment, thereby giving the illusion of the earth being round. Oh, and all the pictures of the moon, and the earth from space/the moon were faked, too!

I'm also selling some ocean-front property in Kansas, and a bridge in Brooklyn at reasonable prices, if anyone is interested. 

On 1/31/2020 at 10:17 PM, Fultz4thewin said:

So if Vucevic and Evan are on the team in July 2021 then they did a bad job, right?

If that's all you have to say to answer to a lot of different worries and issues, I really don't know what to say. It's a lot bigger than Evan and Vuc, it's a matter of playing style, nurturing young guys in the right way, make good choices, proper use of cap space and assets.

But if you want to reduce the complexity of the entire management evaluation just to the presence of two players, I only could answer that if in 2021 Nikola and Evan are still in the team, and we're stuck in nowhere land as we are now, our young guys has still to find a leader to follow, cap space will be no-existent again (the presence of both will cost around 40m at least), they would absolutely have done not a bad job, but a terrible one.

On 1/31/2020 at 4:17 PM, Fultz4thewin said:

So if Vucevic and Evan are on the team in July 2021 then they did a bad job, right?

They shouldn’t be on there now.