Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

33 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

3rd time is a charm, I guess. I was hoping he would build his brand on the court this year. I thought he had all these nagging injuries. 

Yeah he calls his left knee Evan. And his right knee Nikola. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just imagine if the Nets finish 8th they play the Bucks but KD returns before the season is finished and takes down the Bucks and leads the Nets to the Finals LOL

Bedtime for me haha

47 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Just imagine if the Nets finish 8th they play the Bucks but KD returns before the season is finished and takes down the Bucks and leads the Nets to the Finals LOL

Bedtime for me haha

That Zzzquil can really mess with your head:)  

I know I hate on Fournier and Vooch a lot.  It is well deserved sometimes because they represent the ineptitude of this franchise.  But honestly it is not all their fault, the franchise deserves blame for constantly putting them in positions they are not equipped to handle.  On a championship team with two amazing superstars Vooch might be the fourth best player and Fournier should be coming off the bench as a person who can get some buckets if he is on.  But we are 8 years in on Vooch and 6 on Fournier,  we have been through multiple coaches and two front offices but nothing ever changes except for one thing.   ALEX MARTINS IS STILL IN CONTROL!  You never want a marketing and sales guy to run your entire organization.  I mean hell is the hockey guy we had available?  And yes I know he was very instrumental in getting the new arena I know a lawyer who was in on those talks.  But he should stay on the business side and never be on the basketball side.  Basketball should have the final say over business and marketing.

13 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

You would think someone having the worst shooting season of his career would focus on improving his shot instead of spending the next 2-3 weeks practicing dunks.

No ****. Disgraceful from AG, he’s barely  made a shot all year , is playing through  injuries and now wants to be in the dunk contest. If our organisation had any balls they would tell him it is not happening. He is almost unplayable at the moment 

• Downvote 2

25 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

You would think someone having the worst shooting season of his career would focus on improving his shot instead of spending the next 2-3 weeks practicing dunks.

I mean he’s not going to completely change his game or evolve during all star weekend.

My concern is his injury. 

9 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I mean he’s not going to completely change his game or evolve during all star weekend.

My concern is his injury. 

We only play 8 of 27 days starting from yesterday so every single player on the roster should be pretty well rested going into March

6 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

We only play 8 of 27 days starting from yesterday so every single player on the roster should be pretty well rested going into March

And packed 

;)

Conspiracy theory time:

We drafted Chuma (in addition to his skill set that we value) because of the fact that he's going to be out for the year, and I think this is what was the tiebreaker between him and other guys on our draft board.

I think WeltHam was planning on drafting/redshirting Chuma so he would be our rookie in a relatively weak 2020 NBA draft. I also think they were planning on trading our 2020 first in a package with AG on draft night, to try to either move up or trade for a good proven player. They saw that the 2020 draft was going to be weak and so they decided to punt on that draft and bring a redshirted guy from 2019 in instead. This would allow them to trade our 2020 first since I'm not entirely convinced they love bringing in two rookies in the same year on a team with playoff aspirations. Maybe they're trying to stockpile on picks in future drafts where high school prospects will be allowed to enter? Maybe they wanted to package our 2020 first and AG for a proven star?

What do you guys think?