Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

We wont ever get to hear Kobe's hall of fame speech. This is all beyond words. Been crying myself .. Hated the Lakers but I've always loved Kobe

• Upvote 1

Beyond sad - the tributes pouring in from past and current players stating the difference he made in their lives as well as the game! GOAT certainly applies here!!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jec said:

how is that crazy

you can do that with any set of numbers 

Yeah, right? They weren't even in the same game and have no connection lol

1 hour ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Yeah, right? They weren't even in the same game and have no connection lol

Forget it ... Moving on

I'm sad about Kobe, i heard it on the golf course. I went to dinner instead of watching the Magic. Expected the loss...nuff said.

I will be watching the Heat game tonight.No matter how bleak the season gets it's always fun to when the boys play the Heat.I want the team to win, it's possible the looming trade deadline is affecting their game. I feel like this happened last year.They seemed to turn it on right after the deadline. Anyhow gonna stick to redditt and Sb Nation until the deadline.They seem to understand the situation better, while still being fans.

5 hours ago, hootie249 said:

I'm sad about Kobe, i heard it on the golf course. I went to dinner instead of watching the Magic. Expected the loss...nuff said.

I will be watching the Heat game tonight.No matter how bleak the season gets it's always fun to when the boys play the Heat.I want the team to win, it's possible the looming trade deadline is affecting their game. I feel like this happened last year.They seemed to turn it on right after the deadline. Anyhow gonna stick to redditt and Sb Nation until the deadline.They seem to understand the situation better, while still being fans.

Yesterday afternoon, I was sitting at a table in a food court with my neighbor when she let out a scream. She held up her phone, turning it toward me when I saw a large picture of Kobe. My neighbor kept saying 'no, no' over and over. I knew it had to be bad, and when she told me Kobe had died, it was difficult for me to hear this devastating news. The day before, I posted that LeBron had passed Kobe in all-time scoring. I saw a picture of the 2 shaking hands.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Kobe's family.