Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

All I know is - we look so much better when we pass the ball.

Good stat Fournier tends to not help other players.

Curious how Fultz numbers are when not playing in lineup with Fournier.

This season doesn’t have the same positive vibes as last year even though our record is better. Our defensive intensity identity is Jeckyll and Hyde.

I can’t wait until we have moved on from Fournier and Vuc. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

50 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

Curious how Fultz numbers are when not playing in lineup with Fournier.

Their minutes coincide too much so it only ends up as 4.6 minutes per game with fultz on the court without Fournier. So these numbers are pretty much worthless but his field goal attempts go up by 4.3 per 36, his points go up to 18.1 from 14.8 per 36. 

I wish we’d spend the rest of this season developing Fultz, Gordon, Iwundu and Bamba. Just like Miami did with Winslow, I’d love to keep developing Gordon as a point forward. Instead we’ll probably go back to DJ and MCW and win-now mode. Unfortunately, come playoff time, DJ will get punished physically and MCW won’t be able to spread the floor. And Gordon and the others won’t develop because of low usage.

13 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I wish we’d spend the rest of this season developing Fultz, Gordon, Iwundu and Bamba. Just like Miami did with Winslow, I’d love to keep developing Gordon as a point forward. Instead we’ll probably go back to DJ and MCW and win-now mode. Unfortunately, come playoff time, DJ will get punished physically and MCW won’t be able to spread the floor. And Gordon and the others won’t develop because of low usage.

I'm literally up for anything. As long as we get better. By any means necessary

5 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Sure and Vucevic is averaging 19 and 11 while Jonas is averaging 15 and 10. 

And Brooks is averaging 15.8 ppg while Fournier is averaging 19.2

Same level of talent

They have a rookie who’s already looking like a future all star. I want to know since our teams are similar — which player is already looking like a superstar? We all know we have “potential ones”. I’m not talking about those. 

This argument is silly. In no way, shape or form are we where we should be 8 years into a rebuild.

29 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

*sigh... I wish you were wrong

We’re pretty much a playoff team no matter what, so let’s develop the kids while we do it.

• Upvote 1