Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

I think the key here was in the phrase " I think a lot of player's value is natural but a large underrated portion is putting them into the best position to succeed. "

Are we really putting them in the best position as others team listed above has done? I'm not sure about that. Bad habits are also the ones we have with this team, over and over in the las few seasons.

Article on Fultz

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2020/1/17/21070255/markelle-fultz-orlando-magic

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Luke_FfS said:

I think the key here was in the phrase " I think a lot of player's value is natural but a large underrated portion is putting them into the best position to succeed. "

Are we really putting them in the best position as others team listed above has done? I'm not sure about that. Bad habits are also the ones we have with this team, over and over in the las few seasons.

Article on Fultz

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2020/1/17/21070255/markelle-fultz-orlando-magic

Nice! A must read about Fultz, and how DJ kept in touch with him, encouraging him while he was going through tough times in Philly. I see that DJ and Fultz have the same agent.

38 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

**** like this is why I’m scared we’ll resign him to a massive contract.

It's not going to look like that by the end of the season. He's already regressing back to the mean big-time

Just now, Fultz4thewin said:

It's not going to look like that by the end of the season. He's already regressing back to the mean big-time

I know. Hopefully WeHam sees it that way too. 

Sorry nobody was fooled. Despite him being a big reason we won the first two months.We all know it's contract year Evan.

I'm starting a campaign this next two weeks. It's B.U.B.B. Break Up Buddy Ball.

Who's with me!!!!! 

Edit. Also i kinda turned the game off once we were up in the fourth. It's amazing that Evan and Ross both went nuclear and we barely scored over 100.We shot 50% from 3!!! 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Sorry nobody was fooled. Despite him being a big reason we won the first two months.We all know it's contract year Evan.

I'm starting a campaign this next two weeks. It's B.U.B.B. Break Up Buddy Ball.

Who's with me!!!!! 

Edit. Also i kinda turned the game off once we were up in the fourth. It's amazing that Evan and Ross both went nuclear and we barely scored over 100.We shot 50% from 3!!! 

It was a 90 possession game. We had a 116.5 offensive rating

Toronto had a 110.9 offensive rating last night but scored 122 points because they played 102 possessions. 

3 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

So I love what I’m seeing out of Gary Clark

He's basically what we want from Aminu at a fraction of the salary