Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

4 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

Wiggins?

rzqIZ5_qnSZz6DEjn8CoSXrdJP2u-CQdQ3XsyOT2

sCawxU2SzatB26eMb5Yc1xEc8bbgwtS5D1QgCLQI

Yeah it definitely could be bad. Mainly because how much he makes but it also could be real good hence the fit discussion.

I've been looking, but haven't seen any updates on the injury exceptions that we applied for on JI or Aminu. I know it has only been about a week, but that seems like it should be long enough for the NBA's doctor(s) to examine and evaluate. Anyone have any idea how long those usually take? You gotta figure we are hurting for bodies right now. The B2B had to be especially tough.

3 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

Wiggins...There’s gotta be more there right? I mean if he had the right fit? 

I’d be tempted but it would take a lot. What would a deal look like?

I don't really think we should do it but in a hypothetical world it would have to essentially be a salary dump thing where we take Wiggins from them and give them back expirings. You can't give them anything. We're taking all the risk. 

I feel like in time Fultz will develop his 3 point shot. You can see his form at the moment is so different from his mid range shot. His MR shot is so fluid and his 3pt shot is so ridgid. They said while he was out injured he could only practice shooting from around the key or something like that. I think he would have lost a lot of strength through his injury but it's something that he should be able to build up to in time. It might not be this season or even next, but I think if he stays injury free his strength should only increase through his career and he should be able to change his form from 3. What do you guys think?

16 minutes ago, The Boss said:

I feel like in time Fultz will develop his 3 point shot. You can see his form at the moment is so different from his mid range shot. His MR shot is so fluid and his 3pt shot is so ridgid. They said while he was out injured he could only practice shooting from around the key or something like that. I think he would have lost a lot of strength through his injury but it's something that he should be able to build up to in time. It might not be this season or even next, but I think if he stays injury free his strength should only increase through his career and he should be able to change his form from 3. What do you guys think?

It's impossible to know. He was only shooting within something like 15 feet and didn't take long jumpers until July. We know that. 

We don't know if his shot will get better with time. It's plausible. But we don't know

4 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

It's impossible to know. He was only shooting within something like 15 feet and didn't take long jumpers until July. We know that. 

We don't know if his shot will get better with time. It's plausible. But we don't know

Yep. All the signs are positive in that direction. But that's all we have so far. Signs. He can shoot well from 15 feet. His FT shooting is solid. He shot well from three before the injuries. But his shot from deep still looks like garbage right now. So yeah, signs are good. But if signs were everything, Joe Alexander... well, people would actually remember who Joe Alexander is.

I got an email from YouTube TV:

You can now watch the last 19 years of NBA Finals games on YouTube TV. Find complete, commercial-free games from '00 - '18 on NBA TV; just search 'Hardwood Classics,' and 'NBA Playoff Playback' to relive all the championship magic.

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it works for any provider that has NBA TV (searching hardwood classics has finals games from 00-08 and NBA Playoff classics has finals games from 09-18). 

12 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

7 hours ago, Justin Jaudon said:

Yep. All the signs are positive in that direction. But that's all we have so far. Signs. He can shoot well from 15 feet. His FT shooting is solid. He shot well from three before the injuries. But his shot from deep still looks like garbage right now. So yeah, signs are good. But if signs were everything, Joe Alexander... well, people would actually remember who Joe Alexander is.

As just a casual observation and totally uneducated view, I think it will be interesting to see how both Fultz and AG develop with their 3's. Comparing the two, I think with AG, the issue is between his ears. Most of the time, he squares himself up, and his shot looks great from a physical standpoint, but his mind is not calm, so he overcompensates. Fultz, however, seems to be the opposite. He has shown he is patient and calm under pressure, but the physical side of things is off. I think they will both get there; it's just going to be a different journey for each.

Had no idea that Brandi Chastain and Kerri Walsh went to Aaron's high school.  Two top tier Olympians and a top-100 NBA guy from the same school can't be all that common.