Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

4 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Haha and yet every moment he was on the court felt like the possible beginning of something great.

Yup even though he was mostly bad he always did that one thing that made you think he might actually contribute to our team 

9 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

One of the worst players to grace our court

Nah. He wasn't that bad. He was fine when he got minutes. He was just a young player needing development on a team that couldn't afford to give it to him. 

7 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Yup even though he was mostly bad he always did that one thing that made you think he might actually contribute to our team 

Yoooooooooo I just pulled up an Earl Clark highlight and there's a lineup of Chris Duhon / Von Wafer / QRich / Clark / DANIEL ORTON out there.  Phenomenal

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Yoooooooooo I just pulled up an Earl Clark highlight and there's a lineup of Chris Duhon / Von Wafer / QRich / Clark / DANIEL ORTON out there.  Phenomenal

Jesus! That makes me feel ill!

7 hours ago, ML6 said:

LOLOLOLOL... an Earl Clark highlight, that guy could barely stand up straight properly enough to take a shot, let alone make one

Most recent episode of the Orlando magic pod squad is worth a listen. Everyone just gushes about fultz. 

I bet if he stays healthy he ends up as one of those guys who spends 10+ years here. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

18/51 isn't much to write home about. He's probably more reliable of a shooter than iwundu because he's not afraid to shoot them but he's 31% for his career and, while he shot 38% in college, he had fewer attempts in 4 seasons than okeke did last year. 

But he takes a lot per game and that's something. So it's not like iwundu where he's always 0-1, 1-2, 0-2 in his games. Clark barely played this year and has 6 4+ three point attempt games. Iwundu only has 2 4 three point attempt games in his career. 

Basically I'm saying he's a small sample size guy and I'm not sure if he's going to be a 31% three point shooter or a 37% three point shooter but we should feel better about him shooting than iwundu given his confidence in his shot. 

2 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Most recent episode of the Orlando magic pod squad is worth a listen. Everyone just gushes about fultz. 

I bet if he stays healthy he ends up as one of those guys who spends 10+ years here. 

Can you send the link to listen to it please?

2 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

18/51 isn't much to write home about. He's probably more reliable of a shooter than iwundu because he's not afraid to shoot them but he's 31% for his career and, while he shot 38% in college, he had fewer attempts in 4 seasons than okeke did last year. 

But he takes a lot per game and that's something. So it's not like iwundu where he's always 0-1, 1-2, 0-2 in his games. Clark barely played this year and has 6 4+ three point attempt games. Iwundu only has 2 4 three point attempt games in his career. 

Basically I'm saying he's a small sample size guy and I'm not sure if he's going to be a 31% three point shooter or a 37% three point shooter but we should feel better about him shooting than iwundu given his confidence in his shot. 

might be more style of play since Houston leads the league in 3pa