Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Just now, TheNameIsOrlando said:

So you expect he will be signed for the remainder of the year?

Yeah. He's the exact type of player we value. Really good advanced numbers. Can pass, dribble, and sometimes shoot (like iwundu but better because he's not afraid to give you volume there). Tweener forward who is a good defender. Hustles, works hard, plays with energy. Can defend a lot of different players. Scores on spot ups, cuts, putbacks. Houston fans were furious he was waived for purely luxury tax reasons. 

This is very much a MCW-ish signing. He's going to flourish here. 

It's going to make our bench really fun to watch with everyone healthy. Bunch of try hards out there at the same time. There's going to be a game this year where the starters don't have it and Clifford throws out mcw-Ross-iwundu-Clark-Birch and they're going to get us back into the game. 

23 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

It's going to make our bench really fun to watch with everyone healthy. Bunch of try hards out there at the same time. There's going to be a game this year where the starters don't have it and Clifford throws out mcw-Ross-iwundu-Clark-Birch and they're going to get us back into the game. 

It’s funny you mentioned watching our bench. I usually save the game and watch it around 0400 when I get up for work. Since I am pinched for time I fast forward through our bench time ( nothing exciting to see right now) to make up for it. Now, I am going to have to slow down, lol.

Signing a guy named Clark makes me remember how invested I was in Earl Clark being good. The untapped potential with that guy. Alas.

Just now, ML6 said:

Signing a guy named Clark makes me remember how invested I was in Earl Clark being good. The untapped potential with that guy. Alas.

One of the worst players to grace our court

Just now, Mauro Pedrosa said:

One of the worst players to grace our court

Haha and yet every moment he was on the court felt like the possible beginning of something great.