Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

5 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I'm just scratching my head about Mo, right now. I've been pulling for him for a while, and hoping that if given more playing time, he would gain confidence and develop into the player we hoped he would be.

About a month ago, when Vuch was not able to play, Birch started and Mo was the backup. Mo got more playing time because Birch was in early foul trouble. So Mo was able to play more minutes, and he did a very good job.

After watching Mo the last few games, I don't know. He looked slow and didn't show the energy and aggressiveness in the games where Vuch was not available.

Last night he looked like a baby giraffe when the team was getting back on offense. Sure, he had a few blocks, but ehh!  His screens looked weird and it was like he didn't know what to do next.

IgY8zL.gif

It might be my computer, but he still looks too thin even though he supposedly gained weight in the off season. His tall-lanky body and the slow-lumbering body movement is and will be a problem against teams with big, athletic centers who can run with their team on fast breaks.

Agree. It’s hard to see him actually targeted by others teams.

11 hours ago, Murphy13 said:

AG doesn’t have that kind of bearing on our playoff chances like Fournier or even Ross has but I get your point.  We just need to offload AG while we can get value for him.

This is some serious AG hate right here.

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

Agree. It’s hard to see him actually targeted by others teams.

Mo is really tough to watch now. I thought I would never say this, but Jefferson played harder than Mo last night and should move up in the pecking order until something better comes along.

I admit Jefferson is shorter than Mo, but he showed heart and hustle last night.

2 hours ago, Justin Jaudon said:

This is some serious AG hate right here.

I’m not trying to open can of worms.  He’s been declining for two years across the board aside from a temporary blip in 3 point efficiency that is gone.  He was basically plateauing the year and a half before that as well-across the board, only reason I care is that I want max value for him.  No hate.

58 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Murphy, who was our best player in the playoffs last year? I’ll give you a hint. It wasn’t Ross or Evan. 

I know you watched the games.  Nik was double teamed almost the entire time and the complete focus of the Raptors on defense.  Yes, the other post player benefitted the most statically from that.  That happened to be AG; look how it went.  Case in point.

None of that is relevant because AG is not the same so far this year as last year, or the year before, probably not the year before that either, much less in playoffs.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

14 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

I'm very impressed by the Lakers win.No Lebron or A.D.

True. They beat an OKC team that has been outstanding.

Kuzma was awesome 

8 hours ago, Murphy13 said:

He’s been declining for two years across the board aside from a temporary blip in 3 point efficiency that is gone. 

That's completely false, last season was a big big improvement in %'s, consistence, defense, a very good season overall and a key reason for the growth of the team, while two seasons ago he was shooting too much and with a bad selection sometimes, while not defending at his level at all.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, Larryboy said:

Magic in the top 10 payroll of the NBA ! Anybody think they are a top 10 team ?? If they sign a player to fill roster they will be top 5 payroll ! What a disaster ! No All Stars no clutch go to player ! Same stuff different year ! UGH 

I get your point even though it made me lol