Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

2 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

After viewing Okeke film I do see his shooting potential however I think this is a new wrinkle for Bamba; he has worked very hard on shooting since being drafted. I’m pretty excited on what Okeke may bring, all the more reason to move AG as I’m hopeful Okeke will be more balance then AG.

Yeah. Gotta see if he can do it first though. 

Markkanen was supposed to be an elite shooter but is 35.6% for his career 

Ingram was supposed to be an elite shooter and is only now starting to show that. 32.9% before this year. 

So we need to see him do it before we just pencil him in

2 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Okeke is a great shooter. Bamba is on a stretch since he snapped out of his funk when Vucevic got injured where he's shooting 46% on threes and is up to 37% on the year. Isaac is still trying to find his consistency but projects to be a great shooter. He was great at the end of last year and you start to see it this year where he'll go on stretches hitting a bunch followed by going 1/10. 

Frazier has 9 career three point attempts and zero meaningful minutes so I have no idea if he can shoot. 

Iwundu I'm not sure about because he doesn't take enough. You can point to his 37% shooting last year but he'll go 2 weeks without hitting a three and then hit 8 of his next 13. 

Wes doesn’t take enough because he gets zero opportunities. Which is why our end of the bench guys are non contributing, other teams will get them some burn and actually let them have the ball. Clifford loves his veterans and damm the young guys they are just practice fodder. 

When our vets play like crap. There are no consequences. They are not going to be sat down for youth. This is where Clifford fails!

Well, if the Raptors are going to sink in the standings it’s now. Gasol, Siakam, Powell out indefinitely. Yikes. 

14 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Well, if the Raptors are going to sink in the standings it’s now. Gasol, Siakam, Powell out indefinitely. Yikes. 

They always find a way to win

56 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

They always find a way to win

This might be the debt from that as their "finding a way to win" has typically been "playing their top players as many minutes as possible". 

48 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

This might be the debt from that as their "finding a way to win" has typically been "playing their top players as many minutes as possible". 

Good thing we’ve put all our young players on minutes restrictions then. 

Hahahahahahahhaa. Ha!

17 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Good thing we’ve put all our young players on minutes restrictions then. 

Hahahahahahahhaa. Ha!

Remember a few years ago when it was widely accepted that Thibs was responsible for injury problems for Rose, Deng, and Noah?

How is this different?

1 hour ago, Fultz4thewin said:

It's something to think about and that I often thought about players such as the ones on my second favorite team (Durant, Steph, Klay, and even Draymond) who have succumb to injuries from playing a lot of minutes.

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

It's something to think about and that I often thought about players such as the ones on my second favorite team (Durant, Steph, Klay, and even Draymond) who have succumb to injuries from playing a lot of minutes.

No kidding, and it's just incredible that Lebron has managed to see it through just by having a "crap" year by his standards last year and it's like he can shrug it off and move forward now.