Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Fultz isn’t a diamond in the rough, he’s a #1 pick that had an injury. Burch is an average center at best with no offensive skill. Totally disagree with you. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

28 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

Fultz isn’t a diamond in the rough, he’s a #1 pick that had an injury. Burch is an average center at best with no offensive skill. Totally disagree with you. 

I've got to agree with him. Getting Fultz was big but it  was a very weird situation.We still need that one offensive player to put us on another level. We still have a team of roleplayers, not alpha's.Even though Fultz and Issac have star potential they look to me as number 2 options. Everyone else, including Vuc,Gordon and Fiba Fournier are complimentary pieces. Evan might be gone after this season and he is by far our best offensive player. Vuc and Evan have been in their primes for years and consistently have trouble getting us an eighth seed. Let's not sugar coat it, it's a problem. Let's get help.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Magicpassion said:

And even though I like Birch, the only reason he’s playing is because of injury.  Otherwise he’s on the bench.  That’s not what is usually meant by a  “diamond in the rough”.  

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

I've got to agree with him. Getting Fultz was big but it  was a very weird situation.We still need that one offensive player to put us on another level. We still have a team of roleplayers, not alpha's.Even though Fultz and Issac have star potential they look to me as number 2 options. Everyone else, including Vuc,Gordon and Fiba Fournier are complimentary pieces. Evan might be gone after this season and he is by far our best offensive player. Vuc and Evan have been in their primes for years and consistently have trouble getting us an eighth seed. Let's not sugar coat it, it's a problem. Let's get help.

Thank you for having the guts to tell it like it is. Many are afraid to challenge the self appointed experts and get the -; I don’t care! I feel good about Fultz and JI; the rest should be on the table and we definitely need a go to guy in crunch time. Plus Burch is already the age of a vet. Definitely not a diamond in the rough, rather a serviceable guy in a pinch.

30 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

Thank you for having the guts to tell it like it is. Many are afraid to challenge the self appointed experts and get the -; I don’t care! I feel good about Fultz and JI; the rest should be on the table and we definitely need a go to guy in crunch time. Plus Burch is already the age of a vet. Definitely not a diamond in the rough, rather a serviceable guy in a pinch.

Who is a self appointed expert?

You got the - because you started using the - first. 

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

Let’s stick to basketball. I could care less about the - as it has no redeemable value.

No no no no no no no you don't get to start this and take shots and then pull the "let's stick to basketball" card. 

When did I call myself an expert?

What gives you the right to give someone a negative when they disagree with you but then complain when they retaliate?

You are the self appointed expert when you always critique people’s ideas and rarely give credit to anyone. There you have it..... I’ve been watching you for years.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

You are the self appointed expert when you always critique people’s ideas and rarely give credit to anyone. There you have it..... I’ve been watching you for years.

So conversing with people on a message board is declaring myself an expert?

Don't I have to appoint myself an expert to be a self appointed expert?

You're just upset because I didn't like your trade for dinwiddie or Russell. 

What do you want me to say? "Great job! Your trade that completely ignores team building is fantastic!"?

We've lost 3 games in a row so we're terrible and the sky is falling again. 

We'll win a few games in a row and then the optimists on here will say we're going to threaten to get home court. 

We're fine. We shouldn't be concerned. The offense has been fine. We're coming off one of the best offensive performances of our season and the previous 2 games are some of the best defensive performances of the season so we need to relax. Our franchise building blocks are all 21 and 22. We're not going to contend this year. We're not going to make a move so that we can contend this year. So relax. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You just couldn’t let it go when I said let’s keep it to basketball, could you? This goes way beyond Dinwiddie and frankly I could care less what you think. You have a long history of discrediting people over the years. Do you even have a job? I see you posting all times during the day and evening. If you don’t have a job then everything makes sense and I’ll give you this because you need it. I personally do not think you have the maturity to be a moderator and would appreciate if you ignore me in the future and I will do the same.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

50 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

You just couldn’t let it go when I said let’s keep it to basketball, could you?

You started it

frankly I could care less what you think

Obviously

You have a long history of discrediting people over the years

Disagreeing isn't discrediting

Do you even have a job? I see you posting all times during the day and evening.

Yes. I used to have a job that has monthly deadlines for stuff and I was faster at doing my tasks than my coworkers and my team was spread out over the rest of the country so I had a ton of time to mess around on here with no supervision. Now I have a new job so I post less. Also I'm married if you were interested in that part of my life.

Also, today is Sunday

I check the site a lot because we have several new members who need their posts approved and check in to make sure nobody is breaking the rules and while I'm here I respond to stuff. 

I personally do not think you have the maturity to be a moderator

Sorry. 

• Downvote 1

I’m not interested in you or your life, just to be left alone. I never made a direct reference to you if you noted, I said experts without singling anyone out. You are the one that started it and made me call you out. Now let it go for Christ’s sake.