Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

On 12/7/2019 at 6:55 PM, magicblue said:

He gets those mid-range shots when he tries to go one-on-one. If we’d just Fultz initiate the offense it would help considerably 

This is an important point. And when one guy starts to do it, it seems to get contagious, and then all of a sudden you have Fournier and Ross taking their turns, and the guards start to over dribble. That’s usually when our offense goes downhill.  

• Upvote 1

Last night I recognized that I haven’t been getting as upset this season with losses, and I think most of it is that it seems we finally have a couple of true building blocks in Isaac and Fultz, after just kind of floating for years. Individual game results don’t bother me as much right now because those guys are showing clear signs of impact and significance. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi All

Sorry this is probably not the right thread however wanted to know where I could get my hands on a Fultz city edition Jersey that would ship to Australia? 

10 minutes ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

Hi All

Sorry this is probably not the right thread however wanted to know where I could get my hands on a Fultz city edition Jersey that would ship to Australia? 

https://m.nbastore.com.au/stores/nba/mobile/au/product/orlando-magic-nike-city-edition-swingman-jersey---custom---mens---2019/271982?categories=shop-by-team%2Ceastern%2Corlando-magic

17 minutes ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

Hi All

From what I read on twitter they are only available at the team shop inside the arena. Apparently they have JI and Fultz.

36 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

From what I read on twitter they are only available at the team shop inside the arena. Apparently they have JI and Fultz.

Cheers yeah looks like it is the case unless I want to pay a large sum for a custom one with who I want on it. 

The fact that dwight and lebron play on the same team gives me a sense of disgust.  That's just my two cents.  I'm sure someone here feels exactly the same.  

• Upvote 2