Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28222229/rockets-hopeful-nba-acts-james-harden-dunk-not-counted

I didn't see the game, but the NBA comes out and admits blown calls all the time. They don't change the outcome though, why should they in this case? Because it's Harden? Doubt we'd even be hearing about this if it wasn't a high profile player.

I was wondering if anyone else noticed that Fournier looks bigger. I remember when Cliff came aboard he said Evan was bigger then he thought. Just maybe he is hitting his peak due to strength and experience. I can definitely see he looks thicker even in his face. He has become a handful at 6’7” with length to boot at the guard spot.

I still don't like his character, that will never change.

He's playing well but like others have said, it's a contract year, we can't fall for this again but I can definitely see it happening.

The other thing, it's a purple patch against lesser teams while we have some good players out.

24 minutes ago, The Boss said:

I still don't like his character, that will never change.

He's playing well but like others have said, it's a contract year, we can't fall for this again but I can definitely see it happening.

The other thing, it's a purple patch against lesser teams while we have some good players out.

Curious what character issues you think he has?

On 12/3/2019 at 4:14 PM, Soul Bro said:

“Please rise to your feet for your Orlando Magic backcourt: Markelle and Fred!!!” 

[And the crowd goes wild]

I'm sorry, Soul Bro. . .but it cracks me up every time you mention the name "Fred". Never heard of him before, I thought you made it up.

VlOK2W.gif

• Upvote 1

The new "x factor" with the Magic is Fultz. Love what I'm seeing with this young stud. He's still only 21!

What we haven't seen is whether a team with Fultz - Fournier - Isaac - Gordon - Vooch can gel and excel. It very much seems like a work in progress, so we probably need to be patient unless a great deal comes along.

Did anyone see Jimmy Butler and the Heat doing this well this year? I did not. It's amazing how bringing in a grinder, setting a certain culture, and building a good roster can change the course of a team. 

This is ultimately my concern with Vooch. He's a solid player but I just don't know if he's tone setter and winner. You really need that from your "best" player. 

2 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Did anyone see Jimmy Butler and the Heat doing this well this year? I did not. It's amazing how bringing in a grinder, setting a certain culture, and building a good roster can change the course of a team. 

This is ultimately my concern with Vooch. He's a solid player but I just don't know if he's tone setter and winner. You really need that from your "best" player. 

I didn't see them being as good as they are right now. I'd still take us in a 7 game series over them. I also think they are not as as good as the record indicates. Time will tell. 

12 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

We're not even a year removed from trading for fultz

Hey look, I know! It's the best thing that's happened to this franchise for so long. Just was hoping for a minor piece shake up. Maybe I'm just bored :(