Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

2 hours ago, hootie249 said:

Just in time to replace Mozgov's dead money for the next 3 years.SMDH>  

Lol yeah. Was thinking the same thing. 

No one should be happy about someone being injured, especially when it's an injury that is fairly serious, even if they haven't played very well for us.

Although he has struggled offensively, his defence has been pretty good. And if he was shooting a little above his career average from 3 instead of a lot below, we'd have a much different opinion about how he has played for us.

Hopefully we will see him back in about 6 weeks. If he struggles to get back in the team then so be it, but we shouldn't be happy that he is injured.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, ~O~ said:

If we can get Beal for Isaac and Fultz, we're good going into the future.  ;)

Why didn't anyone say to me: what the ***** are you talking about?

I was joking.  thus..the wink

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Boss said:

No one should be happy about someone being injured, especially when it's an injury that is fairly serious, even if they haven't played very well for us.

Although he has struggled offensively, his defence has been pretty good. And if he was shooting a little above his career average from 3 instead of a lot below, we'd have a much different opinion about how he has played for us.

Hopefully we will see him back in about 6 weeks. If he struggles to get back in the team then so be it, but we shouldn't be happy that he is injured.

Happy he is not playing is different than happy he is injured. While I agree if he was shooting better I wouldn’t be so happy but he hasn’t shot for shiit and can’t even make a dam layup.

Back off with the be nice to everybody crapp. They don’t all deserve it. 

48 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

So Houston put up 158 in regulation in beating the Hawks yesterday.  How many did we score when we played them?

The difference just might be a guy named James Harden. Lower your expectations and you won't be surprised by things like this. 

25 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Happy he is not playing is different than happy he is injured. While I agree if he was shooting better I wouldn’t be so happy but he hasn’t shot for shiit and can’t even make a dam layup.

Back off with the be nice to everybody crapp. They don’t all deserve it. 

He didn't play too bad last year. He was brought in for his leadership and to offer stability. It could be that his knee was acting up and was the reason why he didn't play like he normally does. The same thing could be said about Ross. Please note: I am not saying that I know that this is the reason why he was having a down year. I am just suggesting that it could be. I know if my knee was hurting that I wouldn't be worth a damn. That said, I am always hopeful we can upgrade our roster as the season wears on and during the off-season. It will be interesting to see if we do anything or play Iwundu more minutes. Personally, I wouldn't mind us playing Jefferson more. I want to see what he can do with extended minutes. 

1 hour ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

The difference just might be a guy named James Harden. Lower your expectations and you won't be surprised by things like this. 

I’m sorry, but giving up 158 in regulation says something about your defense, I don’t care who you’re playing against.  This is borne out by Atlanta having the second worst defensive rating in the league.  There is no way we should have scored under 100 against them.  That was the point I was trying to make. 

Just now, JJZFL said:

I’m sorry, but giving up 158 in regulation says something about your defense, I don’t care who you’re playing against.  This is borne out by Atlanta having the second worst defensive rating in the league.  There is no way we should have scored under 100 against them.  That was the point I was trying to make. 

Have you seen our offense?

16 minutes ago, magicblue said:

Have you seen our offense?

Yep.  And it needs to get a heck of a lot better.  We can’t be satisfied scoring under 100 against a team like Atlanta.