Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

This video kind of made me question how serious bamba takes his training, even the trainer mentioned he could easily beat bamba 1 on 1 with a straight face. Maybe I'm putting to much into it, but lmk what yall think 

13 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Explain, please. You don't have to explain all of it. Just a couple of examples will do.

Of course!

The diagonal line is the average on the slope. The x-axis is points added when the player is on the floor by their individual contribution on offense. The y-axis is points saved when the player is on the floor by their individual contribution on defense. Anywhere above the diagonal is a plus performer, anywhere below it is a minus, on it is average. The higher in to the top right corner you are the better and the lower in to the bottom left corner you are the worse. You’ll see Aminu and Bamba are solid at savings points on defense, but are a net negative by being worse on offense. Fournier is a net positive because even though his defense is bad, his offense has been good enough to make up for it so far. Isaac is way up there because so far he’s been about a zero on offense, but he’s been elite on defense. Vucevic is our only player that is providing a positive in both offense and defense so far when on the floor. Augustin has been our worst contributor so far (sorry, I know you love him!) because he’s been bad on both sides of the ball. 

• Upvote 1

Isaac is already so much better at taking his man to the rim than Gordon. I'm surprised how quickly that part of his game has improved, he's looking so comfortable out there, I love it.

I really hope we continue to see more of the ball in JI and Fultz hands once Vuc and Gordon return. They are our future and we need to embrace it. I don't hold much hope of it though because Clifford loves him some Vuc.

22 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Of course!

The diagonal line is the average on the slope. The x-axis is points added when the player is on the floor by their individual contribution on offense. The y-axis is points saved when the player is on the floor by their individual contribution on defense. Anywhere above the diagonal is a plus performer, anywhere below it is a minus, on it is average. The higher in to the top right corner you are the better and the lower in to the bottom left corner you are the worse. You’ll see Aminu and Bamba are solid at savings points on defense, but are a net negative by being worse on offense. Fournier is a net positive because even though his defense is bad, his offense has been good enough to make up for it so far. Isaac is way up there because so far he’s been about a zero on offense, but he’s been elite on defense. Vucevic is our only player that is providing a positive in both offense and defense so far when on the floor. Augustin has been our worst contributor so far (sorry, I know you love him!) because he’s been bad on both sides of the ball. 

Ewww! I know. . .DJ needs to stop over dribbling and getting himself pinned in a corner. He use to be better than this. 

But, but, he can make 3 pointers (sometimes).

Thanks, All Eyes. Appreciate it.

3 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Of course!

Thanks 

2 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

MCW and Vucevic ruled Out for tomorrow, Gordon Doubtful

sad to see, but atleast fultz will get 28+ mins and we are getting little chemistry. 

20 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Another bad call with replay

https://streamable.com/vf8he

Wow! Incredible. People don't trust the officiating as it is. Things like this only exacerbate the problem. I do wonder if they only have one view on the replay. From one angle, it looks like he touches the elbow. However, we can see clearly from the other angles that his hand was 6 inches away. Never-the-less somebody has some explaining to do.