Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

34 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Another bad call with replay

https://streamable.com/vf8he

Wow.  If they won’t overturn a call as obviously wrong as that one, you have to wonder about the process.  Maybe it should be reviewed remotely by other officials or something.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

While I’m glad Evan is playing well, he’s basically in a contract year. I really am not a fan of giving him a big long term deal.

Evan is a good player, but we all know it's fools gold. He would fit better on a different team.

Had to Edit. Let's say we had gotten Doncic, i think  we would be seeing a better Evan and Even Vooch. With a point forward like him and a capable Pg like Fultz i think Evan and Vooch would flourish by having the ball less.

14 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Evan is a good player, but we all know it's fools gold. He would fit better on a different team.

Had to Edit. Let's say we had gotten Doncic, i think  we would be seeing a better Evan and Even Vooch. With a point forward like him and a capable Pg like Fultz i think Evan and Vooch would flourish by having the ball less.

Fultz could do things similar to doncic if he was given the ball and usage that doncic gets. Doncic has an offense built around him. Fultz is like the  4 option on a team that should have him, at worse, 2nd option. Fultz is a top 5 guard finishing around the rim and he is a very good passer. He could make fournier more efficient. IMO

55 minutes ago, LaVar said:

Fultz could do things similar to doncic if he was given the ball and usage that doncic gets. Doncic has an offense built around him. Fultz is like the  4 option on a team that should have him, at worse, 2nd option. Fultz is a top 5 guard finishing around the rim and he is a very good passer. He could make fournier more efficient. IMO

Agreed

20 hours ago, Just a regular Magic fan said:

I don't get Bamba. During the 1st. half of the game I wanted him on the court. The 2nd half, I didn't want him in the arena.

19 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

One time in the second half running down the court it looked like he had one leg going faster than the other. Weird.

Stop it, Fan For Too Long!!!

m8PCYe.gif

All kidding aside (I'm talking about me), Bamba may still be having problems with last year's injury.

He might be doing a Kevin Durant--2019 playoffs--when Kevin returned to the court when he (injury) was not ready.

3 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Stop it, Fan For Too Long!!!

m8PCYe.gif

All kidding aside (I'm talking about me), Bamba may still be having problems with last year's injury.

He might be doing a Kevin Durant--2019 playoffs--when Kevin returned to the court when he (injury) was not ready.

plus the additional weight... 

15 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

11 minutes ago, LaVar said:

plus the additional weight...

You may be on to something about the additional weight. While he built the top part of his body, he still has skinny legs/ankles.

It's not about the skinny legs/ankles, but he did move better last season before putting on weight.

The weight he's caring in his upper torso may have an effect on his legs (injury related).