Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

So, best case scenario for Vucevic is returning on the 23rd at home against Chicago. Probably not gonna happen, but let’s use our Jay Magic mind and be optimistic Magic fans!!! That leaves us with 15 games without Vooch. Chances are Gordon probably misses the rest of the road trip, but who knows. He’s tough as hell and from what it sounds like he’s just got a bruised ankle. 15 games without Nik are:

@ Pacers

@ Pistons

@ Cavaliers

Raptors

Warriors

@ Wizards

Suns

@ Cavaliers

@ Bucks

Lakers

Rockets

@ Pelicans

@ Jazz

@ Nuggets

@ Blazers

In terms of schedule, I think we have 8 winnable games. We really just need to keep our head above water. 5 - 10 or worse would put us in a real tough spot for the 2nd half of the year. I’ll guess we go 6-9 during this stretch with wins over Cavs (twice), Wizards, Warriors, Pelicans, and Suns. What’s everyone else’s thoughts on potential record?

On 11/21/2019 at 6:30 PM, Jay Magic said:

That's good news for AG.. to be honest it's not ideal they are injured but could of been way way worse. 

Not what I want to see. Maybe we will see some of our backups get some more playing time. It will be nice to see what they can do with extra minutes.

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Y’all... I really think we should sign Jamal Crawford for the year

I think we just need to ride the fultz train...

7 minutes ago, LaVar said:

I think we just need to ride the fultz train...

Why can’t we do both? Regardless of Vucevic’ health, our bench is killing us and the main reason we’ve been losing games. Give us one guy on it that can create his own shot and open things up for others.

16 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

it is simple, to me, he regressed.  He played better last year. IMO...

He played with more freedom and with more energy. 

He did more than pick and pop. He set picks and rolled more. He try to pin people in the post and use hook shots. 

All of this was last year. 

I have barley seen this at all this year. 

I dont know if there has been one hook shot all season. He could have easy used that last game, when he was not finishing at the rim. 

thoracic outlet syndrome? just kidding...

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Why can’t we do both? Regardless of Vucevic’ health, our bench is killing us and the main reason we’ve been losing games. Give us one guy on it that can create his own shot and open things up for others.

Some of the issue is the cap. I dont think we want to bring in anyone for money reasons. that is one reason, we red shirted okeke. I think, once MCW comes back, we will be fine. I also think wes can help some as well...