Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

I

Just now, Fultz4thewin said:

So you honestly expect that we're going to be on a stretch where we go 13-1 or 12-2?

That's your opinion? Really?

I genuinely believe at some point during the season we are going to reel off a stretch where we win 10 outta 12 or something along those lines and I believe it could be during this stretch definitely. 

24 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I

I genuinely believe at some point during the season we are going to reel off a stretch where we win 10 outta 12 or something along those lines and I believe it could be during this stretch definitely. 

Sure. I mean we could lose tonight and then win 5 in a row and we'd be on a 9 of 11 stretch. 

But you're saying we're going to win 9 of the next 10 which would put us on a stretch where we won 13 out of 15. 

That's kind of asking a lot of a team that is playing 7 of those 10 games on the road against a lot of teams that they'd consider their peers. 

3 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Sure. I mean we could lose tonight and then win 5 in a row and we'd be on a 9 of 11 stretch. 

But you're saying we're going to win 9 of the next 10 which would put us on a stretch where we won 13 out of 15. 

That's kind of asking a lot of a team that is playing 7 of those 10 games on the road against a lot of teams that they'd consider their peers. 

I hear you. Looking at our schedule I fancy us to do so honestly. I said 8/9 of the next 10. I will stand by that prediction. Let's see how it plays out

29 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

You got some powerful rose colored glasses 

Just like I did last season when I said 42-40 and we all know what happened then lol..

As it stands my prediction may not happen now due to the injury bug. 

8 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Agree but 42-40 was reachable. 8 or 9 out of next 10 is not, even healthy. 

We will never know now... Would be funny if we still pulled it off though lol

42 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Just like I did last season when I said 42-40 and we all know what happened then lol..

As it stands my prediction may not happen now due to the injury bug. 

42-40 wasn't outlandish. We probably had a high 30 win team the previous year without the injuries. 

Having Gordon and Vucevic get knocked out the same game is unpredictable but random injuries is a part of why predicting an average team winning 9 of 10 games is outlandish. It's a part of luck that swings games. 

@luka7doncic

(35 PTS, 10 REB, 11 AST) becomes the 1st player in NBA History to record a 35-point triple-double in 25 or less minutes played!

8 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

@luka7doncic

(35 PTS, 10 REB, 11 AST) becomes the 1st player in NBA History to record a 35-point triple-double in 25 or less minutes played!

Future GOAT...Damn