Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

6 minutes ago, LaVar said:

it is visual. even my 11 old son can see how bad he is playing. (You lost some points in my book.)

My son said, what is Bamba doing, Dad.

I just shook my head and said." son,  I dont Know why he is in the game. He was the 6th pick."

Personally, he is the chris duhon and the  Jerian grant on the roster.

But let me get this right, it is my analysis that is the problem? I see. He would be the starter for you over vuch. You are one of those people?

I will let you to continue to think he is good. Because it is only hyperbolic in what I am seeing. He is really a dominant force on the court because he is +7.

He is the reason we are winning.He has all the tools, fundamental, and the skills to be a force on the court. 

I am the crazy one...  Some people are just hard to reason with... I can admit when I am wrong. This is not one of those times.... 

Hyperbolic... Haaaa.... Vince carter wince face.... Please... 

BTW, I dont mind playing Fultz, Birch,  or Wes Iwundu. They are all new player we are developing.  Birch has only played in 96 games.

I have an issue with what I see on the floor. Point blank. 

This is exactly what hyperbole is. It's not all one or all the other.

2 minutes ago, LaVar said:

but my whole comment was not exaggerated. He is not good. 

But I will let you all have the black eye roll...

Your posts are meandering and condescending. 

I never said he was good. He's not. But you exaggerated every part of your post which was my point. It's all nonsense. Are you drunk?

21 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Your posts are meandering and condescending. 

I never said he was good. He's not. But you exaggerated every part of your post which was my point. It's all nonsense. Are you drunk?

Am I drunk, because Mo is bad... Your the one saying he is a plus player. That is what your eye see... Are you drunk?....

I will give you the win and let you have today... the black eye roll got me.... 

I just want players on the court that want to play like Khem, fultz, and wes... I dont really have an issue with alot of players.

You can check my history. I have an issue with what I see on the court. But you can have him and all of his mins.

When I see him next, I promise, bad or good, I will remember this topic and you... 

Black eye roll

14 minutes ago, LaVar said:

but my whole comment was not exaggerated. He is not good. 

But I will let you all have the black eye roll...

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/bambamo01.html

Mo Bamba for the win....

Here is another useful link

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/hyperbole?s=t

Just because someone says something in opposition to your thoughts (i.e. Mo Bamba is the second coming of Chris Duhon), it doesn't mean they think the EXTREME OPPOSITE is true (i.e. Mo Bamba is ready for starter's minutes and is going to be Shaq).

So much middle ground. Also, suggesting that just because he was the 6th pick he should be a semblance of whatever he will be as a finished product is unfair. He was and is incredibly young, everyone mentioned he would be a project pick and how many young rookies absolutely suck. Do you remember Giannis' rookie year? None of the things people loved were at all perfect then. How about Devin Booker. It took til basically this year for me to say "ok he's growing into a real + at least on the offensive end" - instead of a bottomless pit of chucking shots to add to the non-existent d

25 minutes ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

Here is another useful link

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/hyperbole?s=t

Just because someone says something in opposition to your thoughts (i.e. Mo Bamba is the second coming of Chris Duhon), it doesn't mean they think the EXTREME OPPOSITE is true (i.e. Mo Bamba is ready for starter's minutes and is going to be Shaq).

So much middle ground. Also, suggesting that just because he was the 6th pick he should be a semblance of whatever he will be as a finished product is unfair. He was and is incredibly young, everyone mentioned he would be a project pick and how many young rookies absolutely suck. Do you remember Giannis' rookie year? None of the things people loved were at all perfect then. How about Devin Booker. It took til basically this year for me to say "ok he's growing into a real + at least on the offensive end" - instead of a bottomless pit of chucking shots to add to the non-existent d

Example

I never complained about mario hezonja cause he gave effort. He made dumb plays and was the 5th pick in the draft.But I never thought he did not want it. He just did not have it. There was a difference. With mo, it is the first time that it I really have an issue with  play. It does bother me and agian, I will remember this topic and the plus player comments and the support for mo. How wrong my comments are and far fetched and off i am. It reminds me of the smackdaddy days and the nice days. I have been here while. When I tell that I have not really had an issue with a players much It does mean something. 

I want to be wrong. Maybe  Mo bamba is a bad dream and I did not see what I have been seeing. Maybe I will wake up next game and he is really the + 7 player that win talking about. Hopefully I am wrong with everything I am saying. We will see on Wednesday. 

14 minutes ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

Can't we all be patient with all of these guys who still remember how being a teenager feels.

I can. but there needs to be a minimum standard. 

Give me a little effort. 

17 minutes ago, LaVar said:

I can. but there needs to be a minimum standard. 

Give me a little effort. 

It's not effort. No matter how many times it's said it is not effort or lack thereof.

2 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

It's not effort. No matter how many times it's said it is not effort or lack thereof.

ok

agree to disagree. But it does not seem like energy.

For someone that recorded the fastest sprint at the combine, I'm not sure I remember seeing him sprint once down the court.

• Upvote 2