Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

42 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Nah, the reports have been that teams are calling asking about him, not that we’re calling teams trying to trade him. Huge difference. Only way AG gets dealt is if it brings in a superstar

I dont want another victor situation. It better be for a star and a star only. On a long term contract. 

the crazy thing is, I actual like our team. I think players need to step up, but I think they will. 

9 minutes ago, LaVar said:

I dont want another victor situation. It better be for a star and a star only. On a long term contract. 

the crazy thing is, I actual like our team. I think players need to step up, but I think they will. 

Agreed. And there’s several avenues to improving without giving up any piece of our core (if you consider our core Isaac, Fultz, Gordon)

If the Magic don't damage fultz, he could surpass Jameel and Penny for best point guard in Magic history.  When I say damage, I mean his career specifically.  The organization must continue to climb from mediocrity to an elite level.  

The thing I like the most about Fultz is his body language when handling the ball and off ball.  He seems to know what he's doing when going running off ball and dribbling in front of opponents. 

1 hour ago, ~O~ said:

If the Magic don't damage fultz, he could surpass Jameel and Penny for best point guard in Magic history.  When I say damage, I mean his career specifically.  The organization must continue to climb from mediocrity to an elite level.  

The thing I like the most about Fultz is his body language when handling the ball and off ball.  He seems to know what he's doing when going running off ball and dribbling in front of opponents. 

He has that trait that lets him get up into a guy on a drive and finish through contact

10 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

He has that trait that lets him get up into a guy on a drive and finish through contact

one of his best traits. He just needs more mins to produce better numbers and consistent pick and rolls called. 

He is really starting to show out. He is growing with every game. 

15 minutes ago, LaVar said:

one of his best traits. He just needs more mins to produce better numbers and consistent pick and rolls called

He is really starting to show out. He is growing with every game. 

This x100. It kills me seeing us go to it a couple times and have success then go to Evan or AG or Vuc at the high post. I'd rather have Evan just take open 3s off kick outs or run around screens for Fultz to find him, I don't like having him as our ball handler. That's why I'd love someone like JJ as a placeholder for a couple seasons instead of Evan. Ideally I'd just love an athletic 3 and D SG.

2 minutes ago, The Boss said:

This x100. It kills me seeing us go to it a couple times and have success then go to Evan or AG or Vuc at the high post. I'd rather have Evan just take open 3s off kick outs or run around screens for Fultz to find him, I don't like having him as our ball handler. That's why I'd love someone like JJ as a placeholder for a couple seasons instead of Evan. Ideally I'd just love an athletic 3 and D SG.

I think fultz can make other players better - including Evan. Evan would be great with players trying to closing out on him after a pass off of a fultz's pick and roll. Fultz does not get the mins for us to fucus on that game style. When we can give fultz more mins, I think things will change. 

4 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

He has to be one of the most effective guards, point guards specifically, around the rim. Like who is legit better. Bledsoe? And usually guards get more efficient over time around the rim.

2 hours ago, Odin said:

He has to be one of the most effective guards, point guards specifically, around the rim. Like who is legit better. Bledsoe? And usually guards get more efficient over time around the rim.

I don't remember the exact stat but David Steele did his "is this anything" and Fultz was top 5 at finishing at the rim or something similar. 

5 hours ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I don't remember the exact stat but David Steele did his "is this anything" and Fultz was top 5 at finishing at the rim or something similar. 

Tied for 4th and 67.5%