Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Some of these pics from the event tonight make JI look ~3-4” taller than Vooch

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jmmagicfan said:

I figured he was talking more about the attempts to take his man one-on-one, as opposed to true "clear-out ISO" plays - since we don't really run many (any?) true ISO plays. I don't see any of our guys really being true ISO-able players; hence the motion offense. Our problems seem to come when one (or two) players dominate the ball and it stops moving. Gordon, Ross, and the Fournier/Vucevic duo are all guilty of this at times. 

Yeah that's what I meant by it jmmagicfan

26 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

I knew they were going to get desperate. Nets are next on board they need a power forward.

Absolutely! Maybe we could even add WAS to that list.

42 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

I knew they were going to get desperate. Nets are next on board they need a power forward.

I can see the nets being interested in aminu. I don't really see a trade giving us something back that we'd value though. 

1 minute ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I can see the nets being interested in aminu. I don't really see a trade giving us something back that we'd value though. 

Yeah it's going to be all Knicks trades. I can see Morris and Taj moved for sure.One of Portis or Randle could be gone. 

I predict Taj to the Nets and maybe Morris back to the Celtics or Portland.I could almost see Randle in Portland, but once Nurkic is back they would be better off with a Love or Galinari trade.

11 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

It's subject to how much they would want him but I could see us interested in Dinwiddie or J.Harris. And yes, salary-wise, even a direct 1-for-1 trade would work.

2 minutes ago, JayMac said:

It's subject to how much they would want him but I could see us interested in Dinwiddie or J.Harris. And yes, salary-wise, even a direct 1-for-1 trade would work.

Yeah you nailed it. They have Chandler coming back and extended Prince so Harris would be expendable.I think i would rather have Spencer, i just don't think it would happen.

4 minutes ago, JayMac said:

They're not offering dinwiddie for aminu and I don't see us being interested in an aminu for Harris swap as that kind of destroys our bench identity. Plus there's no real place to play him as we already have DJ, Ross, MCW taking up those 1-3 spots. 

2 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

They're not offering dinwiddie for aminu and I don't see us being interested in an aminu for Harris swap as that kind of destroys our bench identity. Plus there's no real place to play him as we already have DJ, Ross, MCW taking up those 1-3 spots. 

Well lets see how everything plays out. Only reason why is he hits 3's at over 40% during his career. Problem is he doesn't do anything else.