Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Guys, I figured out our problem. Fultz4thewin chose the wrong name. He should have chosen Isaac4thewin. Not to worry, we still have a long season. He can make the necessary adjustment.

The fact we put up 118 with 25% from 3 is impressive. Memphis are poor though I get it but still. Pacers tomorrow will be a tougher test. I expect us to handle them correctly. 

Looks like the Raptors depth issue is about to be tested. Lowry with a small thumb fracture and Ibaka with a “bad” ankle sprain.

6 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Frank Ntilikina 4 steals, 3 blocks, 4 assists, 4 three pointers

I will agree that the kid has progressed well, but I still can't rap my arms around him, for some strange reason, his game appears awkward to me! 

It may well be his Euro background, but unlike other Euro players like Tony Parker, Goran Dragic, The greek Freak, etc, who's skill sets are not far removed from their NBA piers, they do not appear at all awkward. In the end it could just be me, IMHO 

6 minutes ago, chosen12 said:

I will agree that the kid has progressed well, but I still can't rap my arms around him, for some strange reason, his game appears awkward to me! 

It may well be his Euro background, but unlike other Euro players like Tony Parker, Goran Dragic, The greek Freak, etc, who's skill sets are not far removed from their NBA piers, they do not appear at all awkward. In the end it could just be me, IMHO 

Defense-first players are always a little harder to trust. Sometimes they can explode and become Kawhi for a few games while spending the other 74 as Michael Kidd-Gilchrist.

Sometimes I dream about a Fultz-Ntilikina-Isaac-Gordon-Bamba lineup, but other times I think it would be terrible.

It all depends on how they improve

1 minute ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Defense-first players are always a little harder to trust. Sometimes they can explode and become Kawhi for a few games while spending the other 74 as Michael Kidd-Gilchrist.

Sometimes I dream about a Fultz-Ntilikina-Isaac-Gordon-Bamba lineup, but other times I think it would be terrible.

It all depends on how they improve

Hard to argue with that approach, however, I also place Mo in the same category, even in his current state of progress.  However, I am expecting more out of Fultz then all of them combined. You can still see the rust, and he is obviously still adjusting to the speed of the  NBA game.

• Upvote 1

I think Fultz needs have a clear paint when he’s driving. Seems that other players aka vooch most the time are clogging that area with his man. Making it hard for him to get to the rim. Run pnr at the key and then get out of the dam way then have a cutter to get the dunk or a guy in the corner for the 3. Seems obvious to me.