Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Just now, magicdoc1 said:

A trade consisting of Russell for  Vooch  or Hayward for  Vooch is not to far fetched. 
i see us also trading DJ at the deadline

I think we’ll test the DLo market too. I think he’s about a guarantee to be traded, but why would the Warriors want Vucevic when his style goes against theirs so drastically? If we get DLo I think it’ll be a package of Evan and Bamba or something like that.

5 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Do you have any inside info? You’re not usually the kind of guy that says stuff like “I think it’s going to happen” unless you’re in the know 

No. I'm just throwing things out there that I think make sense for both teams.

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I think we’ll test the DLo market too. I think he’s about a guarantee to be traded, but why would the Warriors want Vucevic when his style goes against theirs so drastically? If we get DLo I think it’ll be a package of Evan and Bamba or something like that.

I Dont think they will be interested in Evan.  But a package of DJ and Vooch will do. 
a core consisting of curry, Thompson, draymond and Vooch will be able to compere against any  LA team. 

1 minute ago, magicdoc1 said:

I Dont think they will be interested in Evan.  But a package of DJ and Vooch will do. 
a core consisting of curry, Thompson, draymond and Vooch will be able to compere against any  LA team. 

I dunno, they had the original Vooch, David Lee, and when they benched him their dynasty run started.

6 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

No

Omg.. i just realized that Batum has 2 more years!! I though he was expiring. And his player option is at 27 million. Ouch..  Malik Monk doesnt look that attractive anymore. 

4 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Omg.. i just realized that Batum has 2 more years!! I though he was expiring. And his player option is at 27 million. Ouch..  Malik Monk doesnt look that attractive anymore. 

Monk feels like the new hezonja