Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

14 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Oh i would do it in a heartbeat. I just wonder if they would  screw over Hayward who is obviously good in Brad Stevens system. Vucevic's declining salary is huge in this scenario. Kemba,Smart,Brown,Tatum and Vooch would be lethal offensively, with their wings covering up on defense.

Meanwhile, how much better would our players be with a play making forward? Maybe Ross and Fournier stop jacking up bad shots and turning the ball over.Gordon actually plays the 4 with Isaac being a small ball 5 in crunch time. 

Sign me up please!

I think there's a bit of stepping on each other's toes with the way things work for Boston right now. Hayward looks great today because Brown has been out. But you can only have so many possessions for wings. Someone's going to suffer. 

Same reason I was telling everyone there's no chance Isaac has some breakout 17ppg season. Not because he couldn't improve that much, but because there's only so many shots to go around. 

40 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Boston loves Vucevic. 

Boston's biggest weakness is at center. They have zero reliable options there. 

Boston has 139 million committed for next season on 13 players. They have 3 first round picks next year, one potential lotto pick if it falls outside of the top 6 so there's a chunk of guaranteed salary there. 

I think resigning Brown to that number means they're prepared to keep him. He's basically untradable this year

They have Brown, Tatum, smart, on the wings. They have Kemba and carsen at point. They have theis and Williams at 4. They have nobody at 5. Kanter is hurt and bad. Williams has been terrible. If poirier was any good he'd be playing. 

They're 5-1 and good enough to probably be outside contenders but they're currently the worst rebounding team in the NBA. 

Vucevic is an appealing player for them because he's significantly better than anyone on roster. He's a "big name" with his all star status. He'd save them 8 million next year. Hayward is good but superfluous. Vucevic can replicate his scoring while also not stepping on Tatum and Brown's game. 

I think it's something that's going to happen. 

I hope you are right mate

36 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

I'd be okay with that trade but we'd easily fall to being the worst rebounding team in the league.

I dunno. We rebound fine when he goes to the bench

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Boston loves Vucevic. 

Boston's biggest weakness is at center. They have zero reliable options there. 

Boston has 139 million committed for next season on 13 players. They have 3 first round picks next year, one potential lotto pick if it falls outside of the top 6 so there's a chunk of guaranteed salary there. 

I think resigning Brown to that number means they're prepared to keep him. He's basically untradable this year

They have Brown, Tatum, smart, on the wings. They have Kemba and carsen at point. They have theis and Williams at 4. They have nobody at 5. Kanter is hurt and bad. Williams has been terrible. If poirier was any good he'd be playing. 

They're 5-1 and good enough to probably be outside contenders but they're currently the worst rebounding team in the NBA. 

Vucevic is an appealing player for them because he's significantly better than anyone on roster. He's a "big name" with his all star status. He'd save them 8 million next year. Hayward is good but superfluous. Vucevic can replicate his scoring while also not stepping on Tatum and Brown's game. 

I think it's something that's going to happen. 

Oh no! Vucevic is our best player! Those from Boston who read our posts on this forum can’t know this. Any previous post about Vuc’s suckage are fake posts to mislead the Boston fan base. Losing Vuc would just kill this team! Highway robbery! 

• Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

Oh no! Vucevic is our best player! Those from Boston who read our posts on this forum can’t know this. Any previous post about Vuc’s suckage are fake posts to mislead the Boston fan base. Losing Vuc would just kill this team! Highway robbery! 

tenor.gif?itemid=11727612

That was so-o-o funny, Catalina!

Does Aaron or Isaac come off the bench, does Isaac play the 5 more? I wouldn't mind that trade, I just see Danny asking for to much which might stop any chance of it happening

1 hour ago, J-Mac said:

Does Aaron or Isaac come off the bench, does Isaac play the 5 more? I wouldn't mind that trade, I just see Danny asking for to much which might stop any chance of it happening

Fultz-Hayward-Gordon-Isaac-Bamba

We do something like Birch 20/Bamba 20/Isaac 8 at center. 

We probably get destroyed by Philly and Minnesota but I think we'd be fine most nights. And if we get to the point where it's completely impossible to play with that rotation it's not super difficult to find someone cheap after buyouts. 

9 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Fultz-Hayward-Gordon-Isaac-Bamba

We do something like Birch 20/Bamba 20/Isaac 8 at center. 

We probably get destroyed by Philly and Minnesota but I think we'd be fine most nights. And if we get to the point where it's completely impossible to play with that rotation it's not super difficult to find someone cheap after buyouts. 

Do you have any inside info? You’re not usually the kind of guy that says stuff like “I think it’s going to happen” unless you’re in the know 

A trade consisting of Russell for  Vooch  or Hayward for  Vooch is not to far fetched. 
i see us also trading DJ at the deadline