Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

That's just speculation, Spencer has one of the best contracts in the NBA and has shown a few times he can explode in the 4th quarter.

Anyhow gonna say two things positive then negative.

Isaac is going to be our star and i'm pretty sure he's not going anywhere for many years.If we can sign him and Fultz to good contracts there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Our guys have to shoot better it's the law of averages, nowhere to go but up.

Now a sneaky negative.The defending champs are playing great this year, of course they have good players.One of the low-key reasons why is OG Anunoby, who is sporting a 67% true shooting percentage and looks much improved this year. He was drafted the year Henny traded Ibaka for Ross. Most of us remember the Raptors had two first round picks, but henny was only able to acquire the lesser pick. Rumor has it we traded the pick away because the Raptors took the player we wanted before our pick.That player was OG. ***** you Henny, i want a good small forward on the Magic!!!!!!!!

22 minutes ago, andrew2018022 said:

Din and Harris are nice pieces but if we're looking to trade AG, I'd rather package him for a better player than just two depth pieces

Yeah. I think it's probably a fair deal. But you're right we're not at the point anymore where we need to acquire depth. We should be looking to trade for upgrades

Hayward is ballin and his huge contract is up in one of the best years to have cap space. Trading him would also look bad, but if it's gonna happen it would be next summer.

Edit. Imagine a team with Smart,Brown,Tatum and Giannis.Who cares who they have at center.

I'm feeling frisky, imagine if we had renounced Ross,Vucevic and somehow made the same deal Indiana made for Brogdon.Throw in some luck, like we somehow acquired Baynes for 6 million like the Suns. What a world that would be.

1 hour ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Honestly I think we're trading Vucevic to Boston for Hayward

Surely Boston wouldn’t do that? I reckon they would trade Brown before Hayward, he’s coming good 

16 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

I'm feeling frisky, imagine if we had renounced Ross,Vucevic and somehow made the same deal Indiana made for Brogdon.Throw in some luck, like we somehow acquired Baynes for 6 million like the Suns. What a world that would be.

Eh. That contract for Brogdon looks great today but how's it going to look when his "ticking time bomb" foot issues pop up?

4 minutes ago, harley said:

Surely Boston wouldn’t do that? I reckon they would trade Brown before Hayward, he’s coming good 

Boston loves Vucevic. 

Boston's biggest weakness is at center. They have zero reliable options there. 

Boston has 139 million committed for next season on 13 players. They have 3 first round picks next year, one potential lotto pick if it falls outside of the top 6 so there's a chunk of guaranteed salary there. 

I think resigning Brown to that number means they're prepared to keep him. He's basically untradable this year

They have Brown, Tatum, smart, on the wings. They have Kemba and carsen at point. They have theis and Williams at 4. They have nobody at 5. Kanter is hurt and bad. Williams has been terrible. If poirier was any good he'd be playing. 

They're 5-1 and good enough to probably be outside contenders but they're currently the worst rebounding team in the NBA. 

Vucevic is an appealing player for them because he's significantly better than anyone on roster. He's a "big name" with his all star status. He'd save them 8 million next year. Hayward is good but superfluous. Vucevic can replicate his scoring while also not stepping on Tatum and Brown's game. 

I think it's something that's going to happen. 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Boston loves Vucevic. 

Boston's biggest weakness is at center. They have zero reliable options there. 

Boston has 139 million committed for next season on 13 players. They have 3 first round picks next year, one potential lotto pick if it falls outside of the top 6 so there's a chunk of guaranteed salary there. 

I think resigning Brown to that number means they're prepared to keep him. He's basically untradable this year

They have Brown, Tatum, smart, on the wings. They have Kemba and carsen at point. They have theis and Williams at 4. They have nobody at 5. Kanter is hurt and bad. Williams has been terrible. If poirier was any good he'd be playing. 

They're 5-1 and good enough to probably be outside contenders but they're currently the worst rebounding team in the NBA. 

Vucevic is an appealing player for them because he's significantly better than anyone on roster. He's a "big name" with his all star status. He'd save them 8 million next year. Hayward is good but superfluous. Vucevic can replicate his scoring while also not stepping on Tatum and Brown's game. 

I think it's something that's going to happen. 

Oh i would do it in a heartbeat. I just wonder if they would  screw over Hayward who is obviously good in Brad Stevens system. Vucevic's declining salary is huge in this scenario. Kemba,Smart,Brown,Tatum and Vooch would be lethal offensively, with their wings covering up on defense.

Meanwhile, how much better would our players be with a play making forward? Maybe Ross and Fournier stop jacking up bad shots and turning the ball over.Gordon actually plays the 4 with Isaac being a small ball 5 in crunch time. 

Sign me up please!

• Like 1