Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

40 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Hmmmmm outside of diagnosing growth hormone deficiency, a growth hormone secretagogue (what he tested positive for) has no current clinical use that I'm aware of.  Would pretty much only be used as an anabolic substance.  He must've taken a pretty shady "supplement" for it to be laced with that. 

What're people's thoughts of trying to pursue a trade of either of Lavine or Deangelo Russell as a way to get more perimeter scoring that we seem to lack? Any interest generally? And if so, what kinds of packages would you give for deals for each of them?

7 minutes ago, thisiswhatever125 said:

What're people's thoughts of trying to pursue a trade of either of Lavine or Deangelo Russell as a way to get more perimeter scoring that we seem to lack? Any interest generally? And if so, what kinds of packages would you give for deals for each of them?

Lavine would be a bad move. He's a low IQ player who is incapable of playing winning basketball. 

Russell depends on fultz. They can't play together so it only makes sense to trade for Russell if we don't think fultz is capable of being a starter. 

You guys are obsessed with bad scorers. I don't get it. We don't need an inefficient guy who also isn't very good on defense just for the sake of points. That's exactly what we have in Vuch. Adding the perimeter version of him hurts us. 

I am looking for a good consistent scorer, is that too much to ask. And don’t give me this vuch crap because he is not consistent against all teams and is pitiful against bigger centers. And what good team has their center as their best scorer? Maybe philly and that’s it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I am looking for a good consistent scorer, is that too much to ask. And don’t give me this vuch crap because he is not consistent against all teams and is pitiful against bigger centers. And what good team has their center as their best scorer? Maybe philly and that’s it. 

Yeah. Good consistent scorers are tough to find. 

7 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

We had JJ Reddick who we chose to trade away as part of our “get terrible so we can tank” strategy.  

Because JJ was going to be an unrestricted free agent who was probably not interested in staying on a rebuilding team 

Also, not a consistent scorer.