Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

33 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Yea and this staff has shown to be super cautious. This could be something or absolutely nothing.  

Yup. Could be devastating or something we forget about in a year like Isaac's ankle

1 hour ago, fan for too long 2 said:

When a top five pick can’t hustle for 14 minutes without getting sore and needs the next game off. It’s very concerting. 

Was pick number 6, remember the Mavs traded Young for Doncic with the 5th pick. We thought we would be  picking between Young or Bamba before the draft.

We never had a chance to think about it.

51 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Was pick number 6, remember the Mavs traded Young for Doncic with the 5th pick. We thought we would be  picking between Young or Bamba before the draft.

We never had a chance to think about it.

I wanted us to trade for Doncic so bad

9 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

No Bamba or MCW tonight .. 

#FreeIwundu #FreeBirch begins! Watch how much better we will be with the second unit with KB actually contesting shots at the basket and grabbing boards. We may even see that nice looking corner 3 from KB as icing on the cake. I’ll be at the game tonight (birthday present from the wife) so I’m pumped up and excited about the potential W coming our way! 3-2

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

#FreeIwundu #FreeBirch begins! Watch how much better we will be with the second unit with KB actually contesting shots at the basket and grabbing boards. We may even see that nice looking corner 3 from KB as icing on the cake. I’ll be at the game tonight (birthday present from the wife) so I’m pumped up and excited about the potential W coming our way! 3-2

Imma come out for u my man. I gots you. 

Just now, Gordon4thewin said:

Imma come out for u my man. I gots you. 

I appreciate ya AG just don’t overdue it with the Steph Curry lite handles. Stay in yo lane and let it come natural. Don’t be a bull in a china shop young grosshoppa. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

This is the fake move we're making to satisfy the 14th player rule. At some point in the near future we're going to cut him, run with 13 for another few weeks, then sign him again