Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

3 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

No. 

We can trade for him if fultz is terrible but if fultz is a piece we're building around they can't play together because their responsibilities overlap too much. 

Also there's signs that last year for him was an outlier contact year. Last year was fueled by crazy high efficiency on mid-range shots. Those shots are high variance for everyone but mvp caliber guys (and CJ McCollum). So if last year was an outlier he's no longer really worth being a number one guy. And he's on a rookie max contract. 

It's just a really bad idea. 

And our front office knows all this so it's highly unlikely to happen

We may have the best two perimeter defenders in the entire league in Gordon and Isaac. It’s really beautiful to see the WeltHam plan take shape.

20 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

We may have the best two perimeter defenders in the entire league in Gordon and Isaac. It’s really beautiful to see the WeltHam plan take shape.

Jrue and lonzo are probably better if we're talking about strictly perimeter defense. Our guys are more versatile though and most of Isaac's value comes from help side stuff (which is arguably more important because you're able to impact more plays). 

44 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Jrue and lonzo are probably better if we're talking about strictly perimeter defense. Our guys are more versatile though and most of Isaac's value comes from help side stuff (which is arguably more important because you're able to impact more plays). 

Yes, I should have simply said two of the best, regardless of position. 

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

Yes, I should have simply said two of the best, regardless of position. 

If they can keep this up on the defensive end, we might have 2 all defensive team members this year.

After watching 3 of the 4 games, i can tell we will be alright if we start hitting shots.I think the most important things i have seen in order;

Fultz showing skills. Obviously we needed this one to hit.Needed another ball handler badly, if he turns into a scorer....sky's the limit.

Isaac looking like he is our most talented player.We need him more then anything to take a leap, like Siakam.

Fournier getting his shot back. Needed this to happen, could be biggest difference from last year.

Health. A Week in we are still healthy. Lot's of injuries around the league already.Ross and Gordon have regressed badly, but if they are healthy they can turn it around.