Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Just now, Bauncey Chillups said:

At DJ's age + height it wouldn't be surprising if he just fell off completely this year.

This is my fear. 

The last two years obscures that first year when he was arguably the worst player on the team. 

I'm just hoping if this is the regression we don't waste 20 games figuring that out. 

26 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

At DJ's age + height it wouldn't be surprising if he just fell off completely this year.

So?

DJ  is 31

Derrick Rose is 31

Steph Curry is 31

Rajon Rondo is 33

LeBron is 34 

All of the players I listed still play a major role on their teams.

Although Rajon stays hurt a lot, coach Vogel plans on returning him to the starting role.

13 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

So?

DJ  is 31

Derrick Rose is 31

Steph Curry is 31

Rajon Rondo is 33

LeBron is 34 

All of the players I listed still play a major role on their teams.

Although Rajon stays hurt a lot, coach Vogel plans on returning him to the starting role.

Yes. All of those players have declined off of their peak performance and are lesser players today than they were when they were 28. 

Golden State with championship burn out and players with no identity.  Down Klay Thompson.  This may be the start to their demise.  Who will be their replacement...

On 10/26/2019 at 5:35 PM, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, it really all comes down to consistency for me. We don’t have anybody who is consistently good every night. Vooch is the closest to that, but god forbid he gets a big on him who is physical.

I think we could be big time buyers at the deadline. We’ll be at the top of the rumor mill for the next star that wants out. Maybe Devin Booker?

Steph Curry?

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

So much for all the hype about Fournier’s summer. 

Satoransky was also amazing in FIBA and a 57 year old Luis Scola.

The level of athleticism / physicality is just completely different

22 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Steph Curry?

No way on Steph, but maybe DLo?! I’d do Bamba/Fournier for Russell and make him our long term 2 next to Fultz and get Birch back in to the rotation 

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Golden State with championship burn out and players with no identity.  Down Klay Thompson.  This may be the start to their demise.  Who will be their replacement...

For me, it's more than championship burn out. The first time I watched the Warriors play during pre-season, I'm like "where did everybody go?" Who are these players"? The only players I recognize from last season are:  Curry, Draymond, Klay, and Looney

I knew that Durant left the team, but I was in shock and disappointed when it appeared that the team was gutted.

They will still be my second favorite team, but I feel sorry for Steph as he we will have to carry the team in scoring [at his age]  : )    . . .that is until Klay returns from injury, and that might not be for months.  :(

Other than Steph, they don't have other shooters on the team.