Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

7 hours ago, hootie249 said:

I just looked at the scores the last two days and watched a few  games and i used him as an easy example.I could have put many names out there.

Coby White has played 2 games in his career and scored 25 tonight with some great advanced numbers.Bulls already had a ton of guards but still drafted White.

When will Fultz score 25? 

Small sample size but i'm still a bit peeved we blew our load on a defense first, combo forward. Yes we needed a back-up forward, but we had a few of those guys already.

Just shaking my damn head sometimes.

Coby White was drafted 7th. We drafted 16th

Also fultz has played one *****ing game here. Your thought process is ridiculous

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

What a disappointment he's been

Never forget the meltdown Magic fans had when we drafted JI over him

Also never forget that half of Magic fans thought trading AG for DSJ and filler was a good idea at the deadline last year

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

Been thinking and I think we go 52-30 if we stay relatively injury free. Possible even 54-55 wins. 

it would be nice, but Aaron , Evan, and Fultz would need to be major. Our offense needs to get easier buckets.  

2 hours ago, andrew2018022 said:

Never forget the meltdown Magic fans had when we drafted JI over him

Also never forget that half of Magic fans thought trading AG for DSJ and filler was a good idea at the deadline last year

I won't forget. I was leading that DSJ over JI contingent. 

What a mistake that was in hindsight. 

It's incredibly frustrating for me for so many of you to (rightfully) identify Fournier as a weak link on this team but you're unableto define why Fournier is a weak link on this team and apply that to other players

26 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

It's incredibly frustrating for me for so many of you to (rightfully) identify Fournier as a weak link on this team but you're unableto define why Fournier is a weak link on this team and apply that to other players

Yeah, it really all comes down to consistency for me. We don’t have anybody who is consistently good every night. Vooch is the closest to that, but god forbid he gets a big on him who is physical.

I think we could be big time buyers at the deadline. We’ll be at the top of the rumor mill for the next star that wants out. Maybe Devin Booker?

• Like 1