Sign in to follow this  
DirtDan2012

Magic Vs. Celtics

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Come on guys, DJ played very well in the first 3 games. The team played 3 straight on the road and those scores showed how hard they played. It must have taken a little out of them. They will back to top form.

BELIEVE!!!!!!

Statistically, he’s been the worst PG through the first three games.

He gets the benefit of the doubt since he’s a veteran and has a history of being a positive player, but he hasn’t been good thus preseason

The only thing that is truly disappointing is that this is a homecoming.  The gloomy memory of being dominated at home needs to be extracted from the memory of our fans.  They can't allow this to be concurrent.  Especially on special nights.  Preseason or regular season, this shouldn't have been the approach tonight.  

40 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

The only thing that is truly disappointing is that this is a homecoming.  The gloomy memory of being dominated at home needs to be extracted from the memory of our fans.  They can't allow this to be concurrent.  Especially on special nights.  Preseason or regular season, this shouldn't have been the approach tonight.  

Agreed. That's what annoys me the most.

29 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Agreed. That's what annoys me the most.

we did not play well at  home last year. It seems we were better on the road. It is odd. 

3 minutes ago, LaVar said:

we did not play well at  home last year. It seems we were better on the road. It is odd. 

We were 23-16 at home and 17-24 on the road

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

We were 23-16 at home and 17-24 on the road

what is the average win record at home for playoff teams. we were .560 at home. Seems low. 

3 minutes ago, LaVar said:

what is the average win record at home for playoff teams. we were .575 at home. Seems low. 

We were the 15th best team in home record, 15th on the road, 15th among playoff teams in record overall

Just now, ?4thewin said:

We were the 15th best team in home record, 15th on the road, 15th among playoff teams in record overall

I just saw. only the nets had a worst record at home, so not good. we need to protect home court better. 

12 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Boston had way more time off and less games. Happens 

Hopefully we can take advantage of the rest we're going to get after our next game. We get Monday-Wednesday off

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Yep. Things were going a little too well for us. They needed to get embarrassed and knocked back down to earth. 

That bad huh? Wow! I am dissapointed, only because I was hoping for some real MO.....at home this season. Let's go boys!!!

10 minutes ago, chosen12 said:

That bad huh? Wow! I am dissapointed, only because I was hoping for some real MO.....at home this season. Let's go boys!!!

Gordon, augustin, and Fournier just decided they weren't up to playing tonight. It wasn't even that they were missing shots. They were talking lazy shots and making dumb turnovers. 

Ross was the only bright spot. Aminu was alright. Everyone else was unremarkable at best or bad. 

We've played the most games to date in the preseason. The vast majority of teams have played 2 or fewer. So that might have something to do with it or it's just a meaningless game they decided to half ass. 

Or maybe it's something more that we can't see yet.