LaVar

Fultz: Heart to Heart

Game 48: Pacers:

Pure Magic (Pros): Fultz did have 3 jaw dropping plays. He had crossover that nearly sent the defender into the first row of the stands and he finished it with an over the should blind pass. The next standout play, was a drive that  he absorbed contact from 3 defenders and easy finished over the defense. Lastly, he had another late game dunk that was almost the play of the game before holiday's game winning 3. Fultz finished the game with 13 pts, 9 assists and only 2 turnovers. He played in about 29 mins.

Disenchantment (Cons): Fultz had some standout plays, but I was really looking for him to dominate. It just seems, with gordon and vuch out, he should be the number the one option. He just scores and make plays so easily. We could not afford for him to be even with aaron holiday. He is just a much bigger and better player. This is more a team thing verse a negative to fultz. I feel fultz is working with in what the team is asking. This was a game we could have won - with fultz playing 35mins. He was one of the few plus players. The pacers seemed to go on runs with fultz out. 

Game Note: Offensively, Isaac also had his best game of the year. 25pts on 10-16 shooting. 

Game 49: Detroit:

Pure Magic (Pros): Fultz and Ross were the only players making shots. When a player is shooting and hitting 58% of their shots. It is a good thing. He scored 16 points and was 7-12 from the field. 

Disenchantment (Cons): This was one of the games when I noticed that Fultz was -13 in plus minus. (This was mostly because other players could not hit shots.) Fultz was also 0 - 2 from 3. 

Game 50: Cleveland:

Pure Magic (Pros): Fultz has been playing well on offense. He is taking great shots and playing with in his self. He hit 3 perimeter shots. He was 1 for 1 from three. The 3 pointer was also at a key point in the 4th quarter. He did a great job pushing the ball. The first half seem a little better, it terms of pushing the pace. The second half seemed slower from fultz, but I think it was more about milking the clock for the win.

Disenchantment (Cons): I noticed that fultz, at times, passes to players in spots that they can not do much with the ball. This game, he had a few turnovers and got 4 fouls.