HardCutting Franz

Preseason: Magic @ Pistons

Just now, HardCutting JI said:

Good to see you, keeping myself busy as much as possible these days, I missed the game more than usual.

Same here, our boys look good, I can't wait to see the finished product.

Bamba looks like he’s developing into a unicorn. He has too many lapses on defense and needs to set some better picks, but he looks really good right now.

Fultz looks good, and has a nice pick and roll/pop repertoire with Bamba. 5 assists off the bench, and got into the paint seemingly at will.

Gordon looks like he’s going to take that next step as a scorer. Shot’s probably going to come and go, but he’s abusing switches right now. Looks like he’ll be a hard match up for the majority of teams.

1 minute ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Clifford needs to play BIG more often

Mauro.....how's it going kid? I like the BIG line up as well. I am not so sure about the Fultz and MCW combo but they may develop into a tough defensive unit!

2 minutes ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

Bamba looks like he’s developing into a unicorn. He has too many lapses on defense and needs to set some better picks, but he looks really good right now.

Fultz looks good, and has a nice pick and roll/pop repertoire with Bamba. 5 assists off the bench, and got into the paint seemingly at will.

Gordon looks like he’s going to take that next step as a scorer. Shot’s probably going to come and go, but he’s abusing switches right now. Looks like he’ll be a hard match up for the majority of teams.

Good post! I am looking for the designated Alpha this season, looks like AG, and I couldn't be happier! 

24 minutes ago, chosen12 said:

Mauro.....how's it going kid? I like the BIG line up as well. I am not so sure about the Fultz and MCW combo but they may develop into a tough defensive unit!

I’m great, how about you?

Visiting my parents’ country of birth (Angola) and going back to Portugal in a few hours.

Also was invited to a new fantasy league and just took Vucevic with my second pick haha.