JJZFL

2019 Preseason Thread

1 hour ago, Magicman28 said:

Jesus, two games in y’all? 

He kind of leaps off the screen when you're watching him. He's going to be pretty decent assuming health which is a very large assumption. 

On 10/8/2019 at 10:18 AM, TRoss43 said:

Fultz is Peyton 2.0. His shot from distance is nowhere near being a reliable piece of his repertoire. I wanted to see something more than that in the first two games but objectively, it is what it is. This team is going to be formidable but Fultz will just be a 2nd unit guy that will give solid minutes and ball distribution. I don’t see much more and yes, I’m making this assessment after 2 pre-season games.

-9.  Never seen a post that low  In a while.  You might want to reevaluate what you've seen. 

Here comes are periodic starting point guard debate already.  In my opinion, Kenyon dooling should start.  

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Start Fultz you coward

Fultz role off the bench is best. Allows Gordon to thrive in the first unit. We need a 3-pt threat in that unit and Augustin still deserves that role. The chemistry with that unit is there. Clifford is not a coward. He’s just a smart and calculating coach.

27 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Why? He’s perfect off the bench right now

For fun.  It's preseason and Clifford already talked about running Fultz/Augustin lineups.  Why not tonight?

4 minutes ago, Gordon4thewin said:

Fultz role off the bench is best. Allows Gordon to thrive in the first unit. We need a 3-pt threat in that unit and Augustin still deserves that role. The chemistry with that unit is there. Clifford is not a coward. He’s just a smart and calculating coach.

You guys are taking my comment way too seriously.